Free MMORPG

GenghisK

I recently discovered a Korean MMORPG. Surprisingly it's totally free. Absolutely. I couldn't believe my eyes, how the graphics look nice. I gave a shot and well.. I really liked it. Actually you might have troubles dowloading the client, since the ftp is located in Korea and seems always overloaded. The game has too much success and the 10 servers are always nearly full. But it's cool anyway, if you don't mind a big mess in the chat, with people talking Chinese, Spanish, German, Chinese, Vietnamese and all :D
Mu Online is its name.

I'm also going to try Biosfear (the client is 1gig ack! :ack: ) Priston Tale and Dofus. Dofus is really cute, it's written in Flash!
And if you want a list of free mmorpg, go here. There are really a lot of them, including some nice Zelda looking graphics MMORPG. Of course I repeat, all are free, like Secret of Mirage...

Some screenshots now, of my character on Mu Online.

Note there are lighsabers in the game ;)

When I told you the servers were crowded...

Enjoy!
Edit: of course, for those who would wonder (Thrawn, Plexus hehe) NO I won't leave SW combine. I'll play it still ;)

I hit a few games off onrpg.com, and so far I really like Fairyland. It's very cartoony, but runs great and seems to not have any bugs.

I believe their webpage is fairyland.com.

Yeah it's starting to get really old. I guess it was more eye candy then actual gameplay (beyond newbie-land, anyway).

Looks pretty cool, although it looks a whole lot like Diablo II...;)

Ok I couldn't resist the temptation showing my power ;)
Me in the middle. All those foes around trying to hit me. It ended by a huge slaughtery. (in case you wondered they died all ;))

Attachments

• mu013.jpg
    mu013.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 921
I can't believe that this game is free. It's pretty cool, although there could be a bit more diverse monsters.

I started playing a dark knight, right now I'm lvl 9, I can finally take on those elite bull fighters :)

Originally posted by GenghisK
There are several CFC members and friends of mine playing on Maya gateway. If you want to join...

cool, how do I do that?

I finnaly got to level 10 and got to that fairy place. There arent that many people there. In town There's like noone

I don't play on the Maya server That's probably why. Yeah and I usualy try toget into a non PvP server when I can but it's okay if I don't. I haven't noticed any differences. even on PvP I don't ever get attacked, guess there aren't that many plaverkillers in that game.

Looks cool enough, and the free part is certainly attractive, but I'm trying to d/l it and I'm going at 0.4 K/second using an ADSL line... :(

I'll try back tomorrow during the day, maybe servers will be better.

SoCalian said:
Looks interesting, I might DL.

It's free... therefore it is interesting. :crazyeye:

Looks perty :p let's see how slowly my broadband can download :)

EDIT: 270 kb/s :p

Top Bottom