Where next in NApoleon???

Tranquility

Grand unifier
Well, here'S what's happening. I killed the dutch, and the NAples. Now...Austria has signd a mutula protection pact qith russia, but prussia is ripe for the tking. I MAde a military allices with spain to kill portugal, and they did NADA, nothing...i attcked spain...but tere pwning my units,(Imperial Calv. and guard) and they seem to have so many units. Plus thye got an allice with ottomans. I dunno what to do. Attacking Austria would surely kill me, and sapin is mysterioulsy killing me. :eek: What's should i do?

If you have enough Imperial Guard/Imperial Cavalry/Grand Batteries, Spain shouldn't stand a chance, especially if you're using the Armies. Simply compare the attack/defense values of Imperial troops versus Spanish Soldados and basic Cavalry. 8 vs. 4 and 8 vs. 2, if I recall... Just make sure you stay on the offensive and don't take too much time in nailing Spain and Prussia, because there IS a time limit.

well, even with the limit i may win(since making war gives alot of VP). WHen th clock rusn out, the one with the mso VP wins.

Top Bottom