Write your own story... reborn!

puglover

Disturber of Worldviews
For those who do not know what this is, I'll post the beginning of a story and you guys take turns finishing it.

Basiclly the only rules of the game are A: to not finish the story but instead leave it incomplete when you continue it. And B: Wait for two different writers to post before you continue the story again.

HERE'S THE BEGINNING....

Tim awoke. His eyes opened up his bedroom. There were few decorations, save a few movie posters on the wall. There were two beds in the room. One was Tim's, and one was his roommate's. He walked out of the room and entered the small kitchen, where a stream of heavy rock music came out of a little radio. "My stupid roommate," Tim grumbled, "Always leaves his dumb old rock music on the radio." He turned it off and then...

...went to the bathroom. After that he decided to eat some breakfast, which was Cornflakes and milk like every morning. But today there was something special in the taste. He wondered what it was, when...

... a Cornflake went down the wrong tube. Gagging like a cat coughing up a hairball for a few minutes, his eyes finally rolled back in his head, which them proceeded to flop into the bowl.
Next thing our hero knew, he brought his face out of the bowl, milk sliding down his head and staining his pajamas, and reflected upon the past few minutes. Drying his face, wondering how somebody could choke on a soggy Cornflake, he decided to check on his rommate, Paul. Opening the bedroom door, he was shocked at what he saw...

May I suggest that this be made a text based game like Zork with subtle clues hinted with each contribution. The start's very much in the style of the withdrawn Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Top Bottom