Unit update: Siege Cannon!

aaglo

Furioso!
Requested by TheStonesFan! (sorry, I didn't want you to feel bad.. I was just joking... you hit my soft spot... sorry... are you okay now? Please, don't tell my mom that I made you feel bad, okay?
:p ;)

This unit was also done under the 'bad-monitor-setting' -syndrome (i.e. the contrast was from where the sun does not shine - figuratively speaking, not literally).

Oh yes, the sounds and ini-file is by Vuldacon

New siege cannon files

Here are the animations:

Attachments

• scdemo.gif
    scdemo.gif
    97 KB · Views: 4,788
:goodjob: New attack anim is very nice too.

Any more of these updates (I can't think of others) coming up?

No, I don't think so (unless thestonesfan finds another soft spot - the previous have been patched up now).
And I think it's time for concentrate on some new units for a change :lol:

For a change? As in "I haven't released a new unit in the last 24 hours! I better get back to work!" ? :lol:

aaglo- ever thought at trying your hand at a byzantine ship?

aaglo- ever thought at trying your hand at a byzantine ship?

ah yes :D sounds good too me too Xen! Now theres something that would be REALLY cool!

Works for me, since I have a civ slightly based on the Byzantines in my mod.

The cannon looks so sharp I'd puch it myself! Thanks aaglo, I'm happy now! no more complaining from me! :D

As long as you do that Clipper Ship! ;)

I have thought about making a south-american reed ship. Emphasis on the word thought.

I have also thought about making somekind of clipper (if you mean 18th/19th-century sailing ship). Emphasis on the word thought.

;) :p

Now, let's just get back to WH-business (we have enough of those so-called real-world units. We can never have enough fantasy type things).

Originally posted by aaglo
I have thought about making a south-american reed ship. Emphasis on the word thought.

I have also thought about making somekind of clipper (if you mean 18th/19th-century sailing ship). Emphasis on the word thought.

A Clipper would be really nice :) we all know that the unit wold be great, because aaglo you make some very nice units :)

And to the Siege Cannon is relly good, and it is nice to see it updated ;) But under what teck do you guys put it under? GunPowder?

Keep up the good work aaglo :goodjob:

:egypt:
Have a nice day

Originally posted by DoubleT

And to the Siege Cannon is relly good, and it is nice to see it updated ;) But under what teck do you guys put it under? GunPowder?

I do...I have "Bombard" and "Arquebusier" available with Gunpowder. The Bombard is 10/1/1, an appropriate step up from the Trebuchet at 6/1/1.

Nice update :)

Now, let's just get back to WH-business (we have enough of those so-called real-world units. We can never have enough fantasy type things).

I agree, and good to hear. :D

I don't understand why the dude opens the lid on that box right before he fires the thing and covers his ears. Anyone care to edjamacate me? :D

Originally posted by Mithadan
I don't understand why the dude opens the lid on that box right before he fires the thing and covers his ears. Anyone care to edjamacate me? :D

Does the dude come to your place of business to tell you how to do your job?!? I didn't think so! :D

Originally posted by thestonesfan
Does the dude come to your place of business to tell you how to do your job?!? I didn't think so! :D
Okay okay, alright! :lol:

Nice Cannon. It looks a lot better than the tiny little cannon guy in PTW. Would you know what file I need change to get the result explosions like the cannon unit?

Top Bottom