El Dorado

Rufus T. Firefly

Rufus is coming in town!
El Dorado (or Eldorado) was the mithic city on South America, searched by conquistadores: made in gold, it was the symbol of Incas' prosperity.

Preview:

Splash:

File:

Attachments

• eldorado.zip
    449.5 KB · Views: 504
Why does it look like the guy in the splash is floating?

Lol Rufus, I was drawing this one too. Earlier I used gold mine graphics from another game...

How I've used this: requires a single strategic resource with same name to build this great wonder which will increase trade +1 per tile. Resource and wonder comes with navigation.

Awesme work. More wonders means more work, but more fun in the long run. Thanks.

Great idea! :goodjob: I'll go one further and make this buildable ONLY by Mesoamerican civs, then +50% luxury, +50% tax, increase luxury trade, increase trade in water, +1 trade, treasury earns 5% and tourist attraction. :D

Once they find it, other civs from Europe will be falling all over themselves to capture this. :mwaha:

hi rufus! it looks good but i guess if u change the color of that gold platform to a bit more yellowish then it will look like a gold platform. just an idea though...:)

Great idea Rufus!! In fact,it reminds me the Fountain of Youth from Sid Meier's Colonization. It was great when you discovered it when exploring with your Seasoned Scouts :goodjob:

By the way, the genuine ceremony in Eldorado was told to be something like this: the Chief or the Highest Priest was covered with gold dust all over his body (yes,like in Goldfinger movie :D ) and then he walked into a near lake to clean himself. So,that lake bottom was supposed to be full of gold too.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! Dont change a thing! The gold platform looks great. Polished to a fine finish. :)

Top Bottom