Colonial Capital

Good job. But it remember me this bad thing:
Likewise, Buenos Aires served as the capital of the Portuguese settlements in Brazil.
Why do american people always think that Buenos Aires is in Brazil? And they think it's our capital :mad:.

Brazilian capitals were:
- Salvador (until end of 18th century);
- Rio de Janeiro (until 1960);
- Brasília.

Rufus is American? I was under the impression he was European.

Originally posted by Ramalhão
Good job. But it remember me this bad thing:
Why do american people always think that Buenos Aires is in Brazil? And they think it's our capital. :mad:

If YOU feel bad about it, imagine how the Argentinians would feel. They just lost their capital. :lol:

On topic, good job. :thumbsup: But for a colonial capital I was expecting something even more imposing and awe-inspiring. Surely a viceroy or governor-general deserves more eh? :p

hi!pretty good your idea.i already download the file.but,i have thought something through your idea:do you know the famous french division of the french army"the foreign legion"?if you have run out of ideas,create this!we could combine it ecxellent with the colony capital as great or small wonders,producing free every 2 turns riflemen until the development of replacing parts.!

But it looks like the door of the house open into the woods...:hmm:

:goodjob:

Originally posted by Ukas
For some odd nostalgic reason I really like that splash a lot. A nice old house in a nice place... it would be something to live there. :)

Lovely splash indeed- looks like the entrance building to my old loughborough university :lol:

Originally posted by Ukas
For some odd nostalgic reason I really like that splash a lot. A nice old house in a nice place... it would be something to live there. :)
Who wouldn't?

Top Bottom