CivNET Players, Awake!

darcyj

Chieftain
Looking for regular online CivNET ... and I am not alone, there are two of us in this world who still play.

Any takers?

Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been playing CIV from the beginning and still play it now.

I would like to play CivNet vs. humans too, just make sure that you installed patch 1.02 first (it solves buggy multiplayer support).

hi, i'd like to play civnet with you guys sometime i guess, but where can i get the civnet patches?

Will this work with Civ1 for Windows or is that completely seperate?

i'd like a game with someone online sometime, how do we contact? msn?? also i was wondering if there are custom maps which are used often?

Can there be group games. I can be found most frequently on (1) Jabber (2) ICQ ... and rarely on the others.

I have it now but not installed it yet. Is this going to work on WinXP?

Contact details in order of preference... replace (at) with the @ .. I do this to stop those darn spam bots.

stormbind(at)jabber.org (Jabber IM - primary means of contact)
stormbind(at)gmail.com (mail)
82162362 (I-Seek-You)
stormbind(at)hotmail.com (IM/mail but very rarely used)

I'll see if I can dig out my old copy of it!

I have no idea where it is though, and I have a feeling my efforts will ultimately end in failure. :(

Though I would definitely be up for a game if I can find it. =D

I'm also up for a game against humans to see how I go, never played on line before or against humans so it would be interesting to see how it goes.
Have MSN messenger

I'm also up for a game against humans to see how I go, never played on line before or against anyone so it would be interesting to see how it goes.
Have MSN messenger

seems i am too late?
...waiting...

contact via email
gold4land [a.t.] yah00 [d.o.t.] c0m

sorry. i don't want to use spyware-programs like
icq, aim, msn, trillian
messenger systems and so on.

let's talk via civnet chat option. :D

Top Bottom