NES World/Regional Maps Requests Thread

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This thread is for map requests. Previews may be posted, but please post full maps in the NES World/Regional Maps II thread. Please keep discussions to a minimum.

Can someone make a circa 1880-1884 map with borders?

hmmm got a map i could get borders from? and you want world or sothing else map?
what was 1880 time in reality? what happand there anyway?

plexus's big world map w/ borders, modern or as early as 1949....why? [top secret]

I could try making yours by hand... But if you ask from Plexus he will do it much better!

EDIT Have only south america to finish. Hardest. Got some funny looking areas but I belive it's ok for a nes.

Awesome, erez. Very nice. Gotta start a modern world NES.

Anyone interested in doing a belgariad world map?

You mean Beleriand? I'd be interested.

Map of Beleriand.

continents AND countries.;) (two diff maps)

I meant the Belgariad seris made by David Eddings

Actualy it is the old middle earht before the Valar (gods) came to defeat Melkor (uber-evil-bastard) in a final battle which was so destructive that big parts of western beleriad sunk.

If someone makes a map about the silmarilion i will explode :D. But we would need a mod who knows alot about Middle Earth. And we would need good players who could write good stories since a fantasy nes without stories is deleted.

Moderator Action: Read the new announcement on what happens if you use vulgarities. 3 day ban.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom