Jefferson Davis 3D animated leaderhead (single era)

You know, I was going to request that you do this leaderhead.. but.. you did. So I don't have to.

It is awesome, as usual.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Im curious R8XFT...what did you brits think when you heard that your former colony(the USA) was in a civil war?

good leaderhead btw

I don't know - I was born 100 years after it finished! I think they'd have been concentrating on what was going on in Europe at the time...

That's another great leaderhead, there R8XFT (just how the heck do you pronounce your name, anyways?). I might have a use for it in future projects.

R8XFT said:
I don't know - I was born 100 years after it finished! I think they'd have been concentrating on what was going on in Europe at the time...

Ah, yes I believe it had something to do with the Crimean Penninsula or something like that.......

Another leaderhead gap filled.

Thanks. :goodjob:

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
I know you weren't around back then R8XFT..I was just seeing if you were paying attention! :lol:

It seems Unexisted has dissapeared, so its up to us to finish the NA mod my comrade....Ill contact you about this via priviate message shortly...

Sorry, mate, but I'm too busy with the R8XFT mod to do anything else at the moment :) , but I look likely to do a couple of new NA leaderheads for the R8XFT mod, so you can nab them if you like :D .

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Please Please do a Haida one(With the unique hat and outfit) you could even use your old staticy Tlingit Leaderhead for the base, and just make the head animated(Thats what Sween did with his Tangoloa leaderhead)

I'm sorry, but I don't plan to do a Haida leaderhead in the near future. Like I've said in the NA mod thread, I'm too busy with my other project and work at the moment.

Shouldn't you have put the defeated Jeff Davis in a bonnet and a calico dress since that's what he was wearing when he was captured?

(Just a goad from an unreconstructed Yankee)

Jeff Davis wasn't actually captured in a dress, that was just a slander spread about him, both by Northerners as well as Southerners that blamed him (Since Robert E. Lee was a God and therefore couldn't be at fault) for the Confederacy's defeat.

Top Bottom