New units: Black ships

aaglo

Furioso!
These two ships are 'death ships' requested by Drift for the MoM-mod.

First the smaller one:

Black Galley is the earliest death ship.

Here is a sample of the animations for this ship:

Then the bigger one:

Black Corsair is slightly advanced death ship.

Here is a sample of the animations for this ship:

Attached is a sample of the civilopedia pics of both of these ships

Attachments

• Both.gif
    Both.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 4,228
Those are just awesome! Good job!

Thank you aaglo. They're great. :)

Edit: I did give them 15-20% less brightness though - makes 'em blend in even better with the Black Pearl. Hope you won't mind. :)

*darn* I though you meant the "black ships" that the greeks sent thier troops to troy on- though these are still fantastic!

aaglo said:
I thought, that the evil would build up slowly... thus the earlier ship, the less evil presence.. :p ;)

I have to admit that that is both a cool idea and a damn good explanation. :lol:

Incredibly good units! :wow:

Here they gome again. The jibblyjibblies. jibbly-jibbly-jibbly....
These units are excellent, A-meister, but... jibbly-jibbly-jibbly?

The da Vinchi Tank is next? And after that?

jibbly jibbly jibbly

These units deserve a little better than "jibbly" SPAM like that ... People subscribed to this thread are going to come looking to see if Aaglo has updated the ships or come up with an extra attack anim or something ... and all they're going to see is your stupid "jibbly jibbly." Aaglo deserves some praise for these ships, not SPAM.

Goldflash said:
The da Vinchi Tank is next? And after that?

Hopefully that Roman quinqireme is comming up :p looking forward to its release so i can finish my roman mod!

I will second gorn's complaint-- Goldflash you seem to be post-happy lol. Everywhere i go i see posts by you-- about 75% of them spam-- unneeded junk that isnt going to help people, just take up space that others (includeing the creators themselves) have to fish through. Just watch yourself and dont post a bunch of jibby spam. I'm not saying its all spam just....
Goldflash said:
Jibbly jibbly jibbly jibbly jibbly
No.....
Goldflash said:
Ooo.... they give me the Hiiblyjibblies... scawy...
ok so hopefully youve learned your lesson and wont spam up the unit's forum. Thanks--most of us have done if before too, i know i did lol so just stop trying to get as many posts as you can and put everything in one post. If you forget something- edit it. Thats all so anyway great unit aalgo--keep going!

Actually, you've already got your 300 posts, so I'm not sure what all the SPAM is about ... If you feel the need to SPAM, though, the Off-Topic Forum is a heck of a lot better for it. That's how I got all my posts. :)

Hmmm lol I would prefer not spamming at all but i guess if you must please do go to the Off-Topic forum.

You do relaize that all you guys are doing now is spamming the post with flames? ((Ekk, I just did it too))

Sorry aalgo. I just don't like these ships! they scare me!

Top Bottom