• AngelFRun_Preview.gif
    AngelFRun_Preview.gif
    42.3 KB · Views: 6,306
Seraphim Pedia

Attachments

• Seraphim_Preview.gif
    Seraphim_Preview.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 5,783
Thank you Kinboat. Love them and can't wait to get a closer look at the Seraphim.

All placeholders in Master of Myrror have done their job now. :)

While I don't believe in the existance of any particular god (or maybe there isn't one, I just don't know :D ), the term Mythos while having the same root as Mythology does not mean the same thing. Mythos is the complex of attitudes, beliefs, etc. most characteristic of a particular group. So the use here of mythos just means those beliefs held by those of a Judeo/Christian leaning.

I admit that I didn't take the particular appearance called for... but instead a more general (easier to animate than a creature of fire with six wings) view of an angel as a winged human.

Not fear, Kinboad. Only a culturally precision. I think that the first one is better if called Archangel (search for archangel Gabriel and Michael to have an idea of their mansion and iconography). And a little idea: if you want to do a fidget animation the best is the trumpet of Judgment day :)

Ah, and now the lovely Seraphim is available. I think she is my favorite out of the two so she's first in line for MoM. Don't know if I can use two Angels, but I would sure like to. :)

Ummmmmm, Aren't Seraphim supposed to have 3 sets of wings?

Nice units Kinboat. :D

If you upload the pics to the upload server you can put them all in one post, the old way. Four one-pic-per-post posts reminds me of the bad old days when we didn't have the Easy Uploads.

Whoo mamma! Excellent, Kinboat! Of course, thats what we've cme to expect from you.

You know, oneday you should put out a really crappy unit, like a one directional not animated sqiggle as a joke.

Really nice unit,love the wings.You take such interesting and varied paths with your units, a UU for a religous civ you know for those with god on their side, or made available by building a great wonder in the modern era representing a new phase in human evouloution.

I'd like to set these up so they are only available to one particular civ. Is there anyway to do that in the C3C editor?
Btw- I've tried setting the flavors and it didn't seem to work.

Top Bottom