• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Stargate Wonder

CelestinChild

Lazy ***der
My first time doing this since shortly after Vanilla came out, so DO let me know exactly what you think, however harsh, so I can quickly get better.

Attachments

• stargate.zip
    74.3 KB · Views: 244
Screen shot?

Is that better?

So um....where's my commentary? No more making things until I get some!

looks good. ill probly put it in and only put it in the cities with the gates to them.

The main focus of my mod in the future half of the modern era is popular sci-fi, so it will mostly be things like mobile suits, hovercraft, bioengineering, etc. The real question is, what sort of wonders and buildings to incorporate?

I like ocedius' idea of having it connected to the teleport ability. Nice wonder!

In answer to your question about what to include: I am interested in finding a Rise of the Machines wonder. It would spit out robotic warriors (Terminators). Probably require 4 or 6 Manufacturing Plants.

Well, I could probably do a Splash of that, but I'd be more inclined to make a full wonder pack for something like Skynet. I'm also trying to decide on a wonder to pop out Gundam units. (I'm thinking of making a unit out of the Endless Waltz version of Heavyarms (Quad Chainguns = Love))

It's really good, maybe you could use it in the epic game, to give some extra-terrestrial unit every x turns...e.g. a Republic Assault ship (ok, another movie...)

Actually, the civilopedia insert I included in the zip is based around using it to produce the Asgard Mothership unit TheMorpheus is working on.

Update: It appears that TheMorpheus has -finished- the Mothership, so I'm now getting very close to having the components needed for my mod.

Top Bottom