GOTM31 - Players' Choice

Who gave the best contribution to the GOTM31 Spoilers?

• Thebrose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • el_kalkylus

• CKS

• Megalou

• DJMGator13

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Mad-Bax

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Grahamiam

• Civ_Steve

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Dianthus

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • DaveMcW

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • SirPleb

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Lord Jimbob

• Sabre

• Peglegasus

• Leibniz

• Dojoboy

• High Desert

• Smackster

• AlanH

• Offa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karasu

Wanderer
GOTM Staff
Well, GOTM31 has seen a number of extraordinary results -we'll be able to see them shortly- and a great participation to the spoiler threads.

So much so, in fact, that this month the Players' Choice Award is not going to be an easy choice at all.

There have been several interesting discussions, ranging from the Blunder Of The Month to 100k and 20k victories, to Sabre's 5CC and Dianthus charts.
We have also seen increased staff participation to the discussions (and I am not talking about myself... go count Alan's posts :p ).

We have one week to vote for...

Sir Plebs' write up on his culture win was just beautiful. That has to be the greatest 100K win I have seen. Only been in on 2 GOTM's though. But well done Sir Pleb. :clap:

I voted for SirPleb, but in truth there were a lot of great posts this month, and I could have easily voted for lots of others. There were a lot of posts from new players as well which is particularly welcome. The posts are what make the gotm great fun.

And for the lurkers :p . It's time to share your thoughts, I for one will be interested to read about them.

I voted for Dianthus for that excellent attack strength vs AI civ defense analysis in the #2 spoiler. thought that was a great way to show how "accurate" your military intelligence is without spies :goodjob: however, there were so many excellent ones to choose from this month that it was hard to do.
I'm a little puzzled why i'm up there for a vote as I was only able to fit in 1 post this month due to various things (hard drive failure, painted family room, too many SG's, am a lazy sob, etc, etc).

Oooh... I didn't pay much attention to the spoilers. I didn't see the point, but now I see competition... :eek:

So another week to wait for GOTM 32, huh?

stormbind said:
Oooh... I didn't pay much attention to the spoilers. I didn't see the point, but now I see competition... :eek:
You're missing out on the best bit! The spoilers are a great learning resource. I've picked up more from the spoilers than from anywhere else, including the strategy articles on this site!

Dianthus said:
You're missing out on the best bit! The spoilers are a great learning resource. I've picked up more from the spoilers than from anywhere else, including the strategy articles on this site!
Learn? I don't learn, I conquer! :rolleyes:

Never read the strategy articles either :lol:

Mayhaps that's why I had no victory in #31 (about 1300 points) ... :blush:

SirPleb's language is as clear as Coetzee's. I suspect there is some kind of connection between his success as a player and the way he describes the game. Nothing is overlooked and no warrior left fortified.

Top Bottom