Robert Menzies of Australia : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
Here is Australia's longest serving Prime Minister. I uploaded this in Winace format, however, when it archived the ME_C02 flc, it came in at 2.96MB - even though ME_C01 flc is only about 2.26MB (and it's the same file reversed - strange!!) Although the forum limit is 3MB, it would not accept the upload (I tried twice). Winzip is normally not as good as winace in terms of reducing files, but on this occasion, it came through, zipping the file to 2.76MB.

So that's why there's a difference in the format for part of the upload! I hope you enjoy it anyway :goodjob: !!

Just my opinion - Europe works best. We are basically an English colony. Also, I'd make Australia Scientific and Agricultural - I think we are more farms than factories.

Thanks Margim, I was thinking of using the European culture myself. As for the traits, I agree with Agricultural, but thought maybe Industrious instead of Scientific :confused: ? However, being from Australia, you'd know better than me :) .

R8XFT said:
Thanks Margim, I was thinking of using the European culture myself. As for the traits, I agree with Agricultural, but thought maybe Industrious instead of Scientific :confused: ? However, being from Australia, you'd know better than me :) .

Either would be fine, I guess. There'd be arguments for both. Scientific seems just to fit better for me I guess (and I like it more as a trait ;)). I think the press and public interest lies more in science than industry.

Great leaderhead. :) Taking requests?

As for the UU.. I would say either ANZAC Infantry or Light-Horse Cavalry. Heh.. the two units I want most to be created are the Australian Light-Horse Cavalry and the Cherokee Light Horse Police Cavalry (for the UU for my Cherokee Civ mod).

Eh.. I don't really like conversion units. Kinboat's Native American units would work perfectly but I want to show the Cherokee's adoption of western military techniques and equipment in the mod. I won't even resume finishing the mod until I get a Outacite Ostenaco 3d era-specific leaderhead. So far for the leaderhead I have the Cherokee Nation flag, but that flag has only been used since 1857, after the Trail of Tears (the removal of the Cherokee and Choctaw to Indian Territory [now days Oklahoma state]. I'd rather have my mod represent the Cherokee in their most powerful and influential days, 1300-1800.

Well.. heh.. you cannot really say. When the Europeans came 95% of North American Natives were wiped out by small pox, and the metropolis's along the Mississippi were deserted. I bet it would be very interesting to see the Natchez civilization and others entering the bronze age.. but since so many tribes and people were wiped out even oral traditions didn't survive much. However, I like history which took place from 1600-1950.. so.. the age of colonialism is my favorite part of Native American history.. although it was the worse part. I don't think the European's culture was pollution.. a mix of European and Native culture is rather good. The Cherokee were the tribe to adopt more European ways than other any tribe.. thus why they were labeled the White Indians.

Anyways, I don't want to hijack a thread about an Australian Prime Minister's leaderhead with Native American history and discussion.

My favorite era is the Industrial Era, what is that behind him?

Mobilize said:
My favorite era is the Industrial Era, what is that behind him?
It's a picture of the old exhibition house that Margim uploaded for me to use. Margim said that parliament met there in the early days, 1901-1927.

As for the other leaderheads, I'm polishing off Justinian of Byzantium and Malcolm II of Scotland over the next few days :) .

very good leaderhead

reminds me in some ways germanys former chacelor helmut kohl ^^

Top Bottom