Multi-Team Democracy Game: Are you interested?

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
This is just an attempt to see if we actually have some interest in a CFC multi-team DG to run parallel with DG5.

If you are interested, post so here, and also state how much you would participate in such game (ex. lurker/intermediate/lots).

I was going to jump straight to a poll, but guess an open form signup won't hurt. :D

I would participate in a multi-team demogame. My participation level is throttled by work, but if there weren't so many things going on in RL I'd be slightly more active in a competitive situation of some kind than I would be in another generation of let's whack the AIs.

I'm interested in this! :D

I'll participate "lots", but I really want to try something else besides being President. So basically anything besides that.

I'd rather do this than another Vanilla Civ 3 demogame. :D

[wonders to self]Would anyone want me on their team?[/wonders to self]

donsig said:
I'd rather do this than another Vanilla Civ 3 demogame. :D

[wonders to self]Would anyone want me on their team?[/wonders to self]

I would let you be on my team..:D Or I could be on your team...

I don't care if it is this kind of game..make it more interseting

I'd join.

I would participate intermediate to lots, depending on how busy I am.

Well that's 10, half of the required 20 we should have in order to start. I think it is about time to start campaigning for this outside this forum, in the PBEM/Strat/GD/etc forums here. Then we can start team formation. :D

That was my plan. I was going to wander around some forums here, the Civ3Duel Zone, and maybe even Apolyton, to do some recruiting. I'm going to be absent for about a week starting tomorrow, so I'll start my recruting projects next week.

I would join, but how are the teams decided?

I would love to play,

I will be standing in a corner until someone invites me to their team. Im new to Demogams though so maybe I will stay in this corner a long time

You mentioned 20 players, so how many players per tea were you thinking?

My input would be enthusiastic except when I go on holiday in a few weeks time but Im sure nothing would be lost with a temporary withdrawal of my humble imput.

Top Bottom