New Unit: Celtic Chariot

BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• chariot_celtic_att.gif
    chariot_celtic_att.gif
    156.3 KB · Views: 4,988
2. Death

Not sure how you like the death anim this time. If Mithadan who requested the unit is totally against it, I would consider an update, but I liked the idea somehow.

Attachments

• chariot_celtic_death.gif
    chariot_celtic_death.gif
    154.4 KB · Views: 4,214
1st to post this time! :D
Absolutely beautiful BeBro! :eek: :eek: Great job! :goodjob:

Umm, I just see that there's a little error in the attack anim - I'll fix it asap. Isuggest to wait some minutes with dl-ing, until I put an updated file online. Sorry.

oops, just dl-ed it. Geuss I'll check back for the update. Looks good though at 1st glance. I'm being overwhelmed with chariots now. Me likey!

It is just a little glitch - when you look at the shield in the attack preview, it "jumps" a bit. I'm currently rendering the anim again....;)

Ok, the updated file is available now in the first post. I uploaded the complete zip again. I'll pm now TF that he can delete the older file....;)

Edit: the attack preview is still the old gif - since it is just a minor thing I didn't make a new preview ;)

Awesome! More Celtic units!

Excellent unit. Please BeBro, consider making a Chinese chariot next. The chariots were the most important part of the ancient Chinese armies, and they should have been the UU ahead of the rider. I could give you pictures if you'd want.

I read, the Celts had a manner to "decorate" their charriots with the heads of killed enemies. Will heads be included in next version - four-wheeled charriot for exaple? :)

Attachments

• ii.jpg
    ii.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 3,612
BeBro,
another outstanding chariot. These are needed to fill the flavours AND do think on the Chinese Chariot along with the Indian Chariot.
Hoping for these to make the chariot armies complete....

Thanks
Cemo

Downloading it now, looks very good :D

Top Bottom