Game Rules

What game rules should we use? (multichoice)

• Domination Victory

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Space Race Victory

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Diplomatic Victory

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Conquest Victory

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Cultural Victory

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Civ-Specific Abilities (UUs, Traits)

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Culturally Linked Starts

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Respawn AI

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Preserve Random Seed

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Accelerated Production

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
What game rules should we use? (multichoice)

all but accel, respawn, linked, conquest vic., and domination vic.

It should calculate percentages differently though.... it's annoying with the bars like that....

It seems that in order for something like this to fail, it has to get less than a certain number of votes. Since no one else gave any figure for that, I say any choice that gets below 2/3 of all votes loses.

Considering we had to destroy half the earth's population to avoid it last time, I say we don't make domination victory an option, though hopefully we won't go for conquest anyway.

I voted for the Default settings.

Falcon02 said:
all but accel, respawn, linked, conquest vic., and domination vic.

Hear hear, General! :D Let's play an honorable game! :rockon:

Although I did choose Culturally Linked Starts just to make it interesting.

Epimethius said:
It seems that in order for something like this to fail, it has to get less than a certain number of votes. Since no one else gave any figure for that, I say any choice that gets below 2/3 of all votes loses.

Considering we had to destroy half the earth's population to avoid it last time, I say we don't make domination victory an option, though hopefully we won't go for conquest anyway.
no, not 2/3--- currently we have 16 voters, that means anything with 8 or less votes isnt going to be used

Poll closed. We will play with the "standard Demogame rules" (no respawn, AP, linked starts).

I don't really like the domination victory (especially how we wiped out almost all the cities of Persoamerica to avoid it), but since we'll hopefully be playing pacifist that won't be a problem.

Top Bottom