Reaver Titan

muffins

Lemon scented
EDIT: I've released the model for this unit. See my post on page 3
This unit has been updated - see my post on page 2 for details

One Reaver Titan from the Warhammer 40,000 world.

What's a Titan? Think of it as the big daddy of mechs ;)

A Reaver is a middle-weight Titan, in-between the Warlord and Warhound in size

Attachments

• ReaverPedia.jpg
    ReaverPedia.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 9,374
Theres' a full preview of all the animations below ... It's a huge 350k gif but based upon what you see you can decide if it's worth downloading the 2.5mb unit zip

The Reaver comes with Run, Default, Fidget, Attack1, Attack2, Attack3, Victory, Fortify and Death animations

It also comes with some SERIOUSLY cool sounds I found in the unit sounds thread :goodjob:

Pedia pics and units32 are also included

Attachments

• FullPreview2.gif
    FullPreview2.gif
    328.1 KB · Views: 6,115
Suggested Stats

This particular Titan is equiped more for the support role than full head-to-head combat so 25/25/2 (weak for a titan) with a bombard of 18 (range 2, rate of fire 4)

The Reaver has 4 Void Sheilds so give it 4 bonus hitpoints in the editor.

Give it Blitz and ranged attack in the abilities bit (that gives you two bombard attacks a turn :D ) and make it really expensive to build. 220 sheilds with Rubber, Aluminium and Uranium required.

... and don't give it the ability to be airlifted :rolleyes: 'cos it's far too heavy

Below is an infantryman's view of the Reaver :D

Attachments

• Lookie.gif
    Lookie.gif
    89.9 KB · Views: 10,091
Yahoo! Great unit! Any plans to make other titans, such as Warhounds, Warlords, Imperators, Warmongers?

Incidentally, what's the gun on it's left hand side? A plasma blastgun?

I forget :rolleyes: I got out of Warhammer stuff in the mid-90's when they started charging 15 quid for just five plastic skeleton horsemen.

I'm working the weekend but after that I'm going to do an up-weaponed version with an auto-cannon and plasma gun ... I'll also be able to fix a small newbie $£@#-up that I did with this unit. In the fortify animation the Reaver takes a step forward, which puts a fraction of the rocket launcher outside the animation frame when it's facing north.

I doubt that anyone will notice it anyway :D

Great unit can u post a civ advance to go with it?

Excellent mech muffins. You have a gift you've barely tapped into.

Holy.... :eek: That's just so freaking awesome. :thumbsup:

Haven't been in touch with Warhammer for some time. This Titan is simply great! :goodjob:

muffins said:
Edit: You've just GOT to pit Reavers against Reavers in combat with lots of bonus hit-points for them ... it's soooooooo flipping cool to watch :bounce:
Looking at the previews, I sure can imagine why. :lol: Will definitely do that.

This is the final straw that broke this camel's back. I now have to include a future scenario into my work. :cry:

great unit! :goodjob:

You are now a first-class unit creator. Keep it up!
Awesome!

Fantastic job there Muffins :goodjob:
I really could not believe my eyes when I saw this baby :eek:
Though do you have plans for a Battle version? Like one equiped with a Vulcan MegaBolter and Volcano or Turbo Lasers?

Top Bottom