Up-Gunned Reaver Titan

muffins

Lemon scented
EDIT: I've released the model for this unit on page three :goodjob:
The up-gunned version of my Reaver Titan from the Warhammer 40,000 world.

What's different?

This Titan is armed with a plasma-gun and an autocannon instead of the chainfist and rocket launcher.

It also has the Reaver variant head and Reaver variant shoulder plates.

It has Run, Default, Fidget, Fortify, Attack1, Attack2, Attack3, Victory and Death animations plus some cool sounds that I found in the unit sounds thread :D

Comes with Pedia pics and units_32.

Attachments

• PlasmaReaverPedia.jpg
    PlasmaReaverPedia.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3,898
Full preview below. It's a big 350k animated gif but it'll save you downloading the 2.57mb unit zip if you don't like what you see ;)

And here's the link :goodjob:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/plasma_reaver.zip

EDIT: Want to see the preview played at in-game speed? Right-click it and save it, then open the saved gif with Imige Preview :goodjob:

YEEEEEAAAA!!!!! Belive it or not you origional reaver was the first I ever added to civ. 3. Keep it up man make more! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

As good as the last one.

You never let our hopes down.

GREAT JOB

I have no idea what those are but they got to be good!!!!! I'm counting the days....

awesome unit muffins! in just a couple weeks i have seen your unit creation improve immensely! This is GREAT quality! Prehaps some time you'll move into unit creation of non-fictional units? :D They would be of better use to me but as for now my eyes will be watching and im guessing- contiue to be amazed! Great work :goodjob:

Did I ever tell you that your stuff was good?
I take that back.

It's gobsmacking fantastic!

Goldflash said:
Hmmm... maybe we should start bombarding Muffins with Requests.

Sounds like a plan! J/K :p

Awsome unit, love the plasma attack! I can hardly wait for the Warhound! (Wow, every actual sentance in my post ended in an "!"... Except for that one... And that one... And that one... Nevermind :lol: )

Top Bottom