AH-1W Super Cobra

Attachments

• AH-1W Super Cobra.gif
    AH-1W Super Cobra.gif
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,454
  • AH-1W Super Cobra.jpg
    AH-1W Super Cobra.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,334
Look Great! We always need more Attack Helicopters. Will you do the Rooivalk next?

What program are you using to creat units? This is a great unit because it doesn't look that same as all the other units like I notice many of the units created with OpenFX look similar so it is good when I see a unit that has lots of detail, is realistic and not bland or ordinary. Good Job! :thumbsup:

Sweeeeeettttttt!!

Gotta love the missile launch. Looks great.

Nice Job....

thanks all )

Goldflash, the Rooivalk will probably be quite a while on my list because of a bunch of stuff already promised (but maybe BeBro can be persuaded to do it ;) )

subbss, I use 3d Studio Max for all the air and gound vehicle units

Thanks for the link Marine Corps i was too much on cdg. But ripp has a new exclusive contract with civfanatics i think :rolleyes:

Wonderful work ripp :goodjob:

Beautiful unit! Dark Shear did one back in '02 that I've been using. This is gonna be a great upgrade. ;)

John Falkner wrote: But ripp has a new exclusive contract with civfanatics i think

I for one am gonna stay away from CDG, it was getting a bit stuffy from some hot winds blowing, if you catch my drift. :mischief:

Moderator Action: Don't bring your flamewar over here.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom