New unit: Modern Cavalry 28/06/2004

BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• modcav_run.gif
    modcav_run.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 10,726
Very cool! King :king: Bebro

That could close the gap between the normal Cavalry and your AH-64 Apache.

Looks very very good, but is it just me, or does the front legs and hind legs seem out of sync? Or like its limping. It is a war horse, that maybe why lol

:goodjob:

MINE! MINE! MINE! *Download!* FINALLY! YES! I GOT A REQUEST COMPLETED!:banana:

Kal-el said:
:crazyeye: :lol: :rolleyes: :goodjob: It feels good doesn't it? :king:

Yes, it does! Now I got to get Bebro to take the Archer out of his Assyrian Chariot and make him a Foot unit. :D

Drivebymaster said:
Great unit but hey this could be used in my mod in the WWI era. Bebro do you know any country that still uses mounted cavalry men?

:goodjob:

As I mentioned somewhere, IIRC the PRC still uses horse cavalry in its rugged western provinces.

-Oz

It turned out to be a monster of a unit. Marvelous!

Maybe you could dabble a little with militia/partisan type units?

Very nice bebro! I'm using this one right away. I didnt like the fact that the game just left the calvary w/o an upgrade unit (besides the sipahi). Calvary is always a good advantage since it has a movement of 3. Good for fast wars against small countries. Well i guess once you get to modern armor, it has 3 movement too, but to take over before that... and just so you dont have calvary running around in the modern times lol. well good job again :goodjob: ill be sure to add it in, thanks!

What Tech are you all attaching this baby to? I put it on Ecology for a lack of a better tech.

Makes a tad bit more sense than putting it on Rocketry (Rocket Horse!), Computers (Robo Horse!) or Fusion (Nuclear Horse!)

Well, currently I'm overwhelmed with requests. I'll be happy if I can create half of the units I got requests for, so I can't make further promises for now.....;)

Top Bottom