New Star Trek Unit: Excelsior class Battlecruiser (Enterprise B)

Adler17

Prussian Feldmarschall
The USS Excelsior was built to test a new transwarp drive by Starfleet. The first use of this drive ended in a failure because of Sabotage. Admiral Kirk and his crew stole the USS Enterprise to rescue Mr. Spock´s soul (at least). The Excelsior should intercept the Enterprise but due to Scotty´s sabotage the Excelsior was disabled. When repairing her severe errors in the construction of this drive were found so the whole engines had to be rebuilt. The new ships served and still serve well in exploration. In combat they are now not able to keep the best enemy ships on distance but still know to defend themselves very well. The USS Excelsior´s most important mission under the command of Cpt. Hikaru Sulu together with Cpt. James T. Kirk´s USS Enterprise A was destroying a certain Klingon Bird of Prey which was able to fire when still cloaked. This lead to the Khitomer Peace treaty between the Klingon Empire and the Federation. Because of the new abilty to fire when still cloaked the first sub class, Enterprise B type, was a special ship to detect these ships. It was so successful that the Klingons abandoned all ideas and returned to the normal cloaking devices. Shortly before the Dominion war the Starfleet tried to enhance the Excelsior fleet to the standard of the USS Lacota, but due to the tragic fight with the USS Defiant this was abandoned. 528 star ships of all classes had been built, 246 of them were destroyed and 10 decommissioned. (Source: www.dtl.org)
This ship type is the best I made so far. I couldn´t find anything. But I might be wrong. Have fun.

Excelsior class

Adler

And here are the animations:

Adler

Attachments

• excattae.gif
    excattae.gif
    236.7 KB · Views: 3,229
looks petty good,but should it be lighter in color.

Nice. It really looks like a powerful unit, you've done it proud ;)

(Although yeah, what's with it being so dark?)

I have made 2 Star Trek Units.

Federation Akula Class

Klingon Qa'HoS D5 Light Cruiser

However I have no idea how to convert these into FLC. I could never get it to work in game with PSP. I was wondering if any of you guys could post a link or give me some info, thanks.

Aargh! can't get these images to loop either! ERRR!

Oh well. It is half a year ago that I made a new unit. But I used a tool to convert them, Fast Movie Processor 1.41. However you can also use open FX to save all in lone flcs, IIRC. But FMP is a very good tool. Then you have flc to use Steph´s story board builder. Then flicster, and violà.

Adler

good Job on your Excelsior class Battlecruiser (Enterprise B) unit.

Top Bottom