Lost in the wastelands

Attachments

• LeClerc.jpg
    LeClerc.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,408
  • LeClerc.gif
    LeClerc.gif
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,965
hopefully not too long for the Chieftan, and yep I'm working on a Leo 1A4 (actually the C1 version, doing it in Canadian colors, even tho we've now mothballed all ours).

This seems familiar...
I think I've seen this already done before. Is this an update or did someone else make one? :confused:

Great job either way, as always Ripptide. :goodjob:

thanks all )

Mr Will, I believe Boul did a version a quite a while ago, this was my first crack at one. But the cam may be making you think of one of the other more recent units (if thats what is familiar to you)

It was boul's version I think....
This an excellent unit either way.
What's next?

heh really never sure about that Mr Will. I've kicked back into gear on more of the Battletech mod units, but I also noticed zulu had a request for the Ford 1918, and its pretty well ready to render so it may get punched out soon. I still owe him that elephant beastie as well (no I didn't forget ;) ) Its almost as much a surprise for me as it is for you guys )

July 3rd 2004 5.50 am

5.51 am : Booting the PC

5.53 am: Going to CivFanatics, because ripptide has announced his new MBT LeClerc for Friday evening.

5.54 am: :eek: (its there,its there :D )

5.55 am: Downloading... :sleep: :bounce:

5.58 am: Integrate new unit into the mod :drool:

6.00 am: New unit tested and its PERFECT :goodjob: (you know what i mean ripp ;) ) The camo of this unit outreaches all i´ve seen before, lights are perfect.

6.01 am: The Party begins :rockon: :band: [party]

I think you have earned the nearly highest award ever:

Attachments

• Ek2.jpg
    Ek2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,611
Another wonderful unit ripp :) The camo is especially great looking.

By the way Ripptide, how is the battletech mod going?

it's....moving Mr Will :) slowly but surely. banged against a wall for a bit trying to make a convincing flamethrower animation for the Firestarter but think its worked out now. And getting some interesting ideas and feedback from the BTechers over at ClassicBattletech as well. I'll probably start the thread up again here but without all the previews, unless we're allowed to link offsite. I'll have to pm one of the mods to make sure

nope muffins, I use 3DMax for animating all the vehicle units. It has a gizmo called a particle emitter that comes in handy for smoke and dust trails :)

John Falkner wrote:
I think you have earned the highest award ever:

Not no, but HELL NO!!! :thumbdown
How dare you insult the Brave Americans who have given their all! To have their honor insulted by giving America's highest award for bravery to a civilian!
A Canadian civilian at that!!!
The CMH is for Warriors who are AMERICANS! Not foreign nationals who do game art!! :mad:
Especially on the weekend of the 4th of july!
Give him a German or Canadian medal! Leave America's to her warriors who have given their lives and blood to earn it!!!

Thorgrimm

Thor, first off take a deep breath and relax....

Second, while I appreciate Johns sentiment, I can appreciate Thors view of the CMH. As with any honor it should be reserved for an appropriate reason. But the reaction is a bit foolish.
And just for your own edification Thor, I'm not a civilian, but a member for the Canadian Armed Forces (not that that has anything to do with the price of bananas)

Top Bottom