GRAPHICS: Borders with dots

Niessuh

Warlord
modified from the borders made by Daftpanzer and Rufus T.Firefly. I made dots bigger and aligned. I also fixed the inverted dots that the standard border has when it passes through the tile´s upper sides when on hill-mountain (black is on the coloured place and so on)
preview:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 2,697
I like this one. I may use it. It is very clean and clear.

hi!very nice your work.clean and easy to see.i would propose however,the same dots with small flags,the result would be very beatifull.

GREECE EUROPEAN FOOTBALL CHAMPION 2004 IN PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: [dance] [dance] [dance] :band:

Rufus T.Firefly said:
can you make a big dot version of mine?

It's what I did ;)
I don't know Daftpanzer's initial work

I think he means the modified one of Tae Shala's curved borders. One that curved like 'em, but was dotty.

Well, I like the straight way more, in fact I took Rufus' zig-zag and straighten it. But getting back to the initial form should be easy

:confused: Where's the original - curvy/spotty border?

aracuan said:
hi!very nice your work.clean and easy to see.i would propose however,the same dots with small flags,the result would be very beatifull.

Niessuh, These are great.

I think that what aracuan is asking for is something like this. As an example, I took your territory and just added a couple of flags that only show up on the hills and mountains. I suppose that they could be added everywhere, but that would get messy, and if you did add them to the straight portion they could be viewed as buoys if they were in the water.

I am sure that you could make a better flag than the one I show in this sample.

Pounder said:
Niessuh, These are great.

I think that what aracuan is asking for is something like this. As an example, I took your territory and just added a couple of flags that only show up on the hills and mountains. I suppose that they could be added everywhere, but that would get messy, and if you did add them to the straight portion they could be viewed as buoys if they were in the water.

I am sure that you could make a better flag than the one I show in this sample.

Why not the classical cross like european mountains?

:hmm: so could someone make a spotted border - with small or large spots - but curvy rather than zigzag?

;) I think that would be neat.

Best border mod I've seen. Very visible, yet much prettier than some of the other highly visible ones.

I'm confused - that's not hard at the moment.

But there IS a curvy border version of this - but it has the problems like inversion? I thiK so ;)

So, is someone going to make a curving version of this one?

:) I could really use that for my scenario...

Top Bottom