Dark Continent Unit Pack

Dom Pedro II

Modder For Life

From the heart of Africa comes a new series of units... the Dark Continent Unit Pack.

Comprised mostly of Zulu units, this will also feature other units from many cultures across the Dark Continent.

A special thanks to Aluminium for his help with the Flics!

Ok, so I have a flare for the dramatic... so shoot me!

Zulus

Zebra Raider

Zebra Raider

This is a fictional unit for the Zulu, but despite how it might look, this is not actually intended to be a zebra. It is a horse painted to look like a zebra. Zebras use their colors to distract and confuse their predators, and massed horse charges with such paint has a similar affect on the enemy. It's a powerful addition to the Zulu army.

Zulu Spearman (Real)

Zulu Spearman

Zulu Warrior (Real)

Zulu Warrior

Zulu Musketman

Zulu Musketman

*Much thanks to Aluminium for making the FLICs for this unit and adding the smoke. He's a master with the palette and with cutting and pasting :)

Also, at Sword_of_Geddon's suggestion, I've decided to put a link to Dease's African Pikeman as it is the stepping stone between the Zulu Spearman and Zulu Musketman.

Dease's African Pikeman

Mali

New Songhai Knight

Aluminium has produced an improved version of the Songhai Knight with some important changes.

Songhai Knight

Thanks again to Aluminium for doing the FLICs for me! And I'd also like to thank Kinboat for providing the Cataphract I used to make the barding for this unit. :)

:banana: Holy crap! Today is almost like an early Christmas! First Kinboats greek guy now all these awesome and very much needed units :thanx:

Zebra rider... did they really paint horses, or is that complete fantasy?

Is there a zulu/british war (or what ever it was called) scenario here?

Cool, man! You're just churning em out lately!:cool:

Actually, the ironic part is that all I've done is caught up... now I can start working on the units that I've promised since I came back! This was just taking care of stuff I had lying around since before I even left... This stuff was sitting around and I had to get it out there. So now I can start working on the Macabee Warrior, the Flying Tiger Ship, the Janissary, the Zulu units.... *sigh* it goes on and on. ;)

Buddy, you made my day- I have been waiting for this (fake) zebra horseman since you first mentioned it. In it goes into my mod and I can't wait for the rest of the African units.

Top Bottom