Battletech Mod previews

ripptide

Lost in the wastelands
Since the old thread is horribly out of date and many of the graphics have changed considerably, we'll just start a new thread and I'll try to keep things up to date a bit better. You can also check out any discussions over at the Classic Battletech Message Boards You do have to register, but the mod discussions are found in the Computer Games section.

Should also mention that the mod is being put together by Kal-El (anyone not know who he is? :D ), Peter_Smith from ClassicBattletech, and meself :)

yep, based (however loosely it may end up) around the Battletech/Mechwarrior universe. But more the Classic Battletech than the Microsoft Mechwarrior.

the units but not necesarily the meshes. I've been trying to note who the meshes came from as we did the previews, the known ones are mainly from a gent named Pawel Czarnecki, and some new ones from Luke Willis. I also have some from Duo Maden that we may not use directly in the mod (they're mainly custom mechs) so I'll be checking with the guys to see about doing them as seperate releases

Waaah, the link to the Swift does not work (leads to microsoft :D ;))
However, great job. I'm not an expert in Battlemech, so I can't make much suggestions but I'm looking forward to play this mod :)

Yay! :D
I hope y'all finish this soon, I had trouble trying to find the older thread.

Savanah Master Light Hovertank Does not work but this is looking good:goodjob:

Are naval units and some more aerospace units in the works?
BTW, I didn't notice the links before, they're top notch units! :goodjob:

thanky )
BTech really doesn't have a lot of naval units so there will only be a few if any. And yep, there are more aerospace units (and mechs, and infantry, and tanks and....) in the works ) just instead of putting a seperate entry for each single unit (causing the thread to get horribly unweildy), I'll just add a link to the proper list as its ready.

If your short on Aerospace Units, theres Piernik's generic Beam Plane and Vampire Fighters, also, Kinboat made a pretty darn good space fighter awile back(it would be nice to see some more futuristic units from him, hes pretty good).

Hope I've been helpful Riptide.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
If your short on Aerospace Units, theres Piernik's generic Beam Plane and Vampire Fighters, also, Kinboat made a pretty darn good space fighter awile back(it would be nice to see some more futuristic units from him, hes pretty good).

Hope I've been helpful Riptide.

Um, Wyrmshadow hasn't exactly been idle either -- poke around CDG ;)

-Oz

Top Bottom