• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Science advisor background 7/15/04

LAW_FREAK

Prince
FOR CONQUESTS
I made these backgrounds for the science advisor screen.
Each of them as a background picture that portrays that age.
Just unzip the zip file in your art\advisor folder
Download the file here
here's a preview of the ancient background.

I like this idea a lot, much better than the default screens for the eras and just an overall better look for the science screen.

Does it change at all based on era, or is it the same image through out all ages?

Looks great !! But it seems you have some problems of invisible color in the picture = you have a lot of black points... However I like it ...

Edit : Coming back to your preview I think you should put a white square under the title " Science Advisor "
An complementary idea : perhaps you can change the arrows too by putting specific areas arrows or example a "wood arrow "for middle ages and a "gun" or a bullet for modern ages ...

:goodjob:

Can we see the others? I can't play my game right now so even if I dowload I can't see 'em... But I would like to so I know if I want to download them when I get back...

Oni said:
Can we see the others? I can't play my game right now so even if I dowload I can't see 'em... But I would like to so I know if I want to download them when I get back...
I'll upload the pics as soon as I get back from the Atlanta Braves creaming the NY Mets.

Top Bottom