New PBEM Game from bronze to nano

Rekelon

Chieftain
*this is my first game that i have created so inform me if i have made a mistake :p*

Basically i want to play some multiplayers to broaden my experience of this great game. i would rate myself almost on monarch level *is shamed* Anyway i am basically looking for some other people who are interested in starting a fresh game starting from the bronze age and finishing when the victory condition are met. They can be decided later on but it is likely to NOT include the space race (hate it as i was very close to wiping out the world when someone started to build the rocket >_<).
this game will proberly be done on conquest with the latest patch.
I personally choose china for myself but any other civ is allowed to be selected.

If you are interested in this game then reply to this topic.

Also for more information then msn/email me on richardtowers1985@hotmail.com
or aim me on Rekelon

I will give it a try. I would like the Ottomans or the Mayans.

Cout me in, I would like germany please.

Rekelon - china
rcoutme - Ottomans
LostKnight - germany

great hopefully we will get a few more players soon and we can then start.

I'll give this one a try. Since the Ottoman's are gone, I'll take the Mayans...

I'm game. I do have extensive pbem experience and only ask that you not use random water % as 80% water tends to screw a couple players either is skimpy start areas or lack of expansion room.

I'll give Iroquois a shot as I've haven't played them in a long time.

Excellent we now have a website for this game
You can check it out here http://www.animeleague.com/Rekelon/civilization3/index.htm
(Thank goes to my brother for providing me with free web hosting:p)

Anyway we need to organise ourselves into a list so we know who to email the game file onto and when. I live in England and so I shall adopt both GMT and EST for simplicity. Please email me with your email address and the time that suits you best and I shall put you into the table. Please try to keep to your assigned time if not then please email the group so that we know that the game is still on. Even at the most the game file shouldn’t take anymore than 1 hour so the slot will be an hour long.

Also for more information then msn/email me on richardtowers1985@hotmail.com
or aim me on Rekelon

okay MSTK and Rcoutme we need you to give us the time that suits you best, check out my website and see what avaliable times there are.

Remeber to hit F5 to refresh the page overwise you will only get the old page from cache which is outdated.

Also we are looking for 2 more people to fill the game slots.

Shall start the game tomorrow (hopefully) with:-
6 ppl
2 bots (monarch) (normal aggression)
huge
continents 60%
barbarians shall be stationary/ roaming

default rules with the following exception
1) no space victory
2) accelerated production?
3)what do you think of diplomatic victory?

all other variables shall be midpoints

2. Could be interesting...

3. That would be a double-edged sword, but I doube that anyome would vote for someone else to win the game...

Umm...huge? That might be a little intimidating with only 8 players. If you do make it huge, you will need to at least double the OCN.

Okay, count me in.

I would like to play Scandinavia and could play my turn anyday in this interval GMT 17:00 - 21:00.

I will pm you my email.

okay then if no one has a problems with the rules then i will start the game tommorow at 00.00 GMT. please everyone check your time slots and the offset times to make sure that i didnt make a mistake.

Ill need the emailof MSTK, he is the nest player after me.

i think that i forgot to mention that we are using conquest with The latest patch.
I am generating the game now
If this is a problem then we can restart it tommorrow.

Top Bottom