Term 6 - Embassy to APO

OK guys we are going to have a chat tommarow with APO. It will be around 12-14:00 PST. I need to get an good time so tell me between those time which is best for you, especially you govemrent people.

APO's navy off GWT's shores.

Attachments

• view.php.jpg
    view.php.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 272
I foresee a problem for apolyton that is to our advantage. They are using their units to guard their shores... No way in, but it means their troops are tied up to guard the west!

That is true.

I urge everybody here to register to CGN so they get to view and post in the Alliance embassies forum.

GWT has their ansars there already... might be good for us, but no way we could attack Leo's, because they move 9 on roads and would catch us before we reach the LEO's city...

I doubt GCA is suspecting anything, not at least from us. I think they're more wary of the Poly navy going South than anything from our side..

The point and difficulty is where to land, not if it's possible...

<EMP_CFC> bah finally
<EMP_CFC> :p
<EMP_CFC> CFC is considering retreating
<MasterZen> why?
<EMP_CFC> GWT as been alerted by your arrival
<Togas> yeah, and they're massing troops on OUR side of their continent :)
<MasterZen> yeah, that's rather unfortunate
<MasterZen> theoretically, how many turns are you from landing?
<EMP_CFC> I belive 1 or two, but out lfeet has beeen sitting there for a few turns
<MasterZen> hmm
<EMP_CFC> while we argue
<MasterZen> the problem is this
<MasterZen> we were kind of hoping that the threat of CFC invasion would force GWT to move back some of their units blocking us so we could land. They still haven't seen our main fleet
*** Signoff: Togas (Quit: )
<EMP_CFC> o, so we should land
<MasterZen> where precisely is your fleet? off GWT or off GCA?
<MasterZen> you also need to trigger your GA... god knows when you'll be able to do so if you don't land :p
<EMP_CFC> off the coast of Pune
<MasterZen> Pune is...
* MasterZen needs a map
EMP_CFC> now stay
<MasterZen> sorry bout that
<MasterZen> a book hit the reset button
<EMP_CFC> :p reading at an importnat time like this :p
<EMP_CFC> now would it really effect you guys if we land in GCA, not GWT
<EMP_CFC> and could GCA defend themselves?
*** MZ (~raguil@200.92.156.216) has joined channel #isdgfamtalks
<MZ> goddammit
<EMP_CFC> ok
<EMP_CFC> now
<EMP_CFC> are you sure it would effect your invasion, since we will attac GCA
<EMP_CFC> and we should see if GCA is using GWT's army or not
<MZ> depends on how keen GWT will be in letting its ally be destroyed...
<EMP_CFC> I don't think they will care that much, but then the entire southern party could be taken over
<MZ> or should I say razed
<EMP_CFC> well, that we have to disccus too
<EMP_CFC> unless now is not a good time, I could wait will early tommarow
<MZ> the objective right now is to try and get GWT to move their Ansar away from the Ruhrpott area
<EMP_CFC> so we shoudl attack GWT?
<MZ> well that depends
<MZ> depends where, and depends what reasonable change of success CFC hopes to have
*** Signoff: MasterZen (Ping timeout)
*** Signoff by MasterZen detected.
<MZ> the odds against GCA are VERY good, but perhaps might not lure enough of GWT's army
<MZ> the odds against GWT are not so good, but would definitely cause more of a panic for them
<EMP_CFC> but to get rid of GCA's big cities might get GWT to see how worthless they are, and my backstab them
<MZ> I doubt they'd do that
<MZ> an ally, even a crappy one, is better than nothing
<EMP_CFC> just a thought, I am sleepy too
<EMP_CFC> now, would it be a good idea to hold the cities for as long as possable, or raze?
<MZ> raze
<MZ> definitely raze
<MZ> hold only if need of healing and if there is certainty of not getting it recaptured
<EMP_CFC> good goof
<EMP_CFC> now, anywhere on the East coast of GWT would be good, not to promise you that we will even attack
<MZ> if you guys could send us a pic of where your fleet is, perhaps we could offer you some suggestions...
<EMP_CFC> will do

That's way too late. :(

So... they're saying we should land where our first idea was, at Leo's?

Top Bottom