Pac

truckingpete

On a Stark Trek
PAC - Pete Advertising Company

Introduction
Welcome to PAC - Pete Advertising Company. What PAC is an advertising company for anything and everything. PAC has decided to go to the DemoGame becuase in DemoGame IV there wasn't many people in the DemoGame. It was always the same people. So PAC has come here to help advertise to get the DemoGame popular, but we need YOUR help. We need volenteers to help advertise. Remember this saying, "The more, the merry."

Members and their Ranks
I thought it would be fun for us to have ranks to so how good they advertise. There are the Ranks (from highest to the lowest0

The PAC Man: Only can be one, usally the founder of the company.
truckingpete

PAC Men: The highest level for advertisers.
None

Senior Advertiser: The 2nd highest level for advertisers.
None

Veteren Advertiser: 3rd highest level for advertisers.
None

Jr. Advertiser: 4th highest level for advertisers.
BCLG100
Gulliver
Vizurok

Trainee: Lowest level for advertisers. Every new member starts here.
Inkstier
Provolution
Babbler
CivGeneral
Black_Hole
FredBob
classical_hero

Some ideas how to advertise:
1. Put something in your signature about the DemoGame. Usally include a link to the main forum.
2. After every post you write out of the DemoGame forum, put something like, "Oh and join the DemoGame." Want to do something little. Remeber obey the forum rules.
2b. After every post you do for Idea 2, give me the link were you posted it and the helps you get promoted.
3. Send PM to friends at Civfanatics. DO NOT do anybody that you don't know at the forums, becuase that is just junkmail in a stranger's inbox.
3. Go to other sites that have a similar thing and tell them about it. They usally let you. Plus you can do options 1 - 3 at the forums.

IMPORTANT: Obey all forum rules at any site you go. Dont just go advertise like crazy to people you don't know. They usally get mad.

Thank you!

Let the advertizing begin!

An offshoot of the company Pete Inc.

okay ill join, in a way ive already got started i think 2 people came to the demogame cos of the link in my sig, maybe not though. :)

theres a few questions though, how do we know people are going to join because of us? whats the like upgrade type thing for each one?

BCLG100 said:
theres a few questions though, how do we know people are going to join because of us? whats the like upgrade type thing for each one?

Well we don't know how they joined becuase of us. And what do you mean by the upgrade type?

I'd like to join but I'm not quite sure I understand this completely. How exactly do you move up in the hierarchy when there is virtually no proof that you in fact persuaded another individual to join?
Count me in but I'd like an explanation if at all possible.

i mean how many people do you have to get to join before you can get promoted to the next level? basically inkstier explains it better.

Hehehe I really like the sarcasm and irony of the PAC concept, real good humor :)

Too many people here seem to forget that the DG is just a game, and that this is fundamentally intellectual/organizational/strategy/rhetoric/humor entertainment.
At least this thread point out the real function of the civil groups threads, where a very few of them has a consistent program for the demo, at least promotes and advertises characters and people as potential candidates.

So sign me up, you saw through the bluff in some of these threads :)

I see I have a lot of explaining to do....

Okay first, welcome new members to PAC.

Provolution - I that it was funny too, PAC Man, hehehe..:D Thisngs that you explained, this is what the Civfanatics need to know to join the demo game. That's why we need to advertise. Its the only way to advertise. We need to through out some ideas to ge tthe advertising going.

BCLG100 & Inkstier - I just thought this help, I would like you guys to give me link when you advertise for the game. You know after every post out of the Demogame forum write, well you know what to write, something about join the DemoGame. Then that link that you put in this thread helps me promote you. We don't know how the people came, by us or somebody else. I don't know how we can tell, we need ideas how to get this going.

Is this kind of answer your question?

- truckingpete

okay then im understanding you,

btw everyone come join the demogame?

well thats already scored me a point. :)

So basically we move up in the chain by proving that we promoted rather than actually showing that we got someone to join?

Inkstier said:
So basically we move up in the chain by proving that we promoted rather than actually showing that we got someone to join?

Yep..:D I am trying to figure out a way so we can see who told them about the DemoGame.

i just got steviejay and anarchywrksbest to join, so do i move up a level yet as that brings my talley to 4?

I wish to join this group.

Whoa! Welcome new members. We will get people join DemoGame in no time....

Well BCLG100, tell you what, you get promoted to Jr. Advertiser. Not bad...but it's going to take a lot of work to get to Sr. Advertiser. Traniee to Jr. is an easy step.

Also we need ideas to advertise....

I am going to ask TF see if he can put an anoucement (spelling?) every month so people can join. I might ask CT too, who know.....

Welcome all!

- TP

I have added a link to the citizens registery into my signature. I had to put it in a smaller text to keep it under the 4 lines limit.

Edit: I just revised the link in my Sig to head to the main forums.

CivGeneral said:
I have added a link to the citizens registery into my signature. I had to put it in a smaller text to keep it under the 4 lines limit.

Edit: I just revised the link in my Sig to head to the main forums.

Umm -- your link doesn't work, it is formatted incorrectly.

Top Bottom