New Unit: Bond July 26, 2004

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Ok... After saying I wouldn't do both versions and deciding to do Bond by himself I was 'convinced' to do two versions... I finished the one with Bond and his Lady friend together first. The Bond alone version will be a while longer as I need to rework most of the animations.

File: 652kb (that's what I meant to type... yeah that's it)
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/Bond.zip

Alternate versions... Now you can have just Bond or just the girl. Both in one zip file... 842kb
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/BondSingleVersions.zip

Preview:

Attachments

• Bond_Walk.gif
    Bond_Walk.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 9,461
Buddy, this unit is uber-cool. I like the fidget myself, very james bond/secret agent. And personally, I think it's perfect to have bond with a woman, I mean come on, when he is without one?

Kinboat said:
Ok... After saying I wouldn't do both versions and deciding to do Bond by himself I was 'convinced' to do two versions... I finished the one with Bond and his Lady friend together first. The Bond alone version will be a while longer as I need to rework most of the animations.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

And :goodjob: , as ever!

:thanx: for this great unit !! I will use it like leader !! :goodjob:

Have you the woman alone ? I would like to use her like female leader too ...

If you could post a separate unit it would be very kind ...

Thank you

I'd like to second the motion for the badass chick by herself. She would be SO perfect for my mod (as the sniper, equivalent to the mech infantry).

That being said, I'm definitely going to use Bond by himself as the modern era "turk" in my final fantasy game (generated by the Turks small wonder, moderate attack and defence, but has stealth attack and enslave abilities, etc.). I'm using your Victorian Secret Service for the Industrial age one.

If you're too busy, and wouldn't mind my meddling, I could attempt to use FLCster to export the animations and manually remove bond and re-center the lady, but it would have to be after I get my airship done. Right now that has priority over all other Civ-related projects on my to-do list.

Fantastic unit, Kinboat. Absolutely fantastic. Without a doubt, you make the most original units I've seen on these forums.

And it was a good call to do the paired figure - without a beautiful woman, he's just a guy in a tux. NOW, he's James Bond.

I'm guessing it's probably quite a tedious process to do the woman on her own as a seperate unit, so I'm not going to join the throng clamouring for her. It IS worth putting somewhere on your "to-do" list down the road, though. Not a bad idea at all, given the way she turned out.

Again, this is one of the best.

Top Bottom