Unit: 20-pounder Parrot Cannon, 1st August 04

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello everyone!
This is an American Civil War cannon: 20-pounder (3.67 in) Parrot -field gun - with two crew members.
There are two different versions available:
- version, with one member behind, and one member in front of the cannon
Parrot.zip

- version, where both members are behind the cannon
ParrotAlt.zip

You also need these: The sound-files, which are useful for both versions (unizip them to the appropriate folder - \Parrot or \ParrotAlt)
ParrotSounds.zip

Attached is also sample of the pediapics of these units: Parrot on the left and ParrotAlt on the right. Samples of the animations are included in the next post.

Attachments

• Pediapics.gif
    Pediapics.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 3,816
your pumping these out like rabbit babies!

------------

Aaglo, don't you think the cannon would have a jolt backwards from the blast of the fire? It just looks weird just sitting there without moving while in attack. Just an idea. Good job anyway.

Joshyman99 said:
Aaglo, don't you think the cannon would have a jolt backwards from the blast of the fire? It just looks weird just sitting there without moving while in attack. Just an idea. Good job anyway.

I'm not sure if you are looking the same animations as I am... these do have a bit of recoil in them (so they don't just 'sit there'). :)

[dance] woo hoo its done, very nice job :banana:

I want a huge backfire. That's how I like my cannons!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AWESOME!!
I like the alt victory.

Whats next, the Hotchkiss gun, right?

Oh, these two are phenolmenal

Love how the one w/ the guy infront reloads the cannon! Awsome job. :worship:

Simply Gorgeous, Aaglo. This unit will replace my grand battery (firaxis) for the americans during military tradition in my epic game! Maybe I should just replace everyone's grand battery with this unit as it is way better than the firaxis unit. I dunno how you do it!

:goodjob:

Top Bottom