New unit: Rooivalk 05/08/2004

BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• rooivalk_att.gif
    rooivalk_att.gif
    168 KB · Views: 2,216
Oh and I should add that Wyrm provided the model. Thanks :)

oh man.. it really did reminded me of the rumored WZ-10...

then again im not the first to be fooled by the Roovialk...

BTW -100 points for using someone else's model :D

JK

BeBro said:
Oh and I should add that Wyrm provided the model. Thanks :)
It's amazing what just a little cooperation can accomplish. Good on you dude. What about the rest of the stuff I gave you?

Yeah a bit, due to the arrangement of the cockpits etc, although on larger size you'd see quite many differences.

What about the rest of the stuff I gave you?

Well, I don't plan to create more helis now, since I promised Steph to help him with SSS, making GFX and units for it (which of course are also for Civ).

steph told me he wants you to do all his chinese units first.
;) :D

------------------------------------------------------------

BTW. i need some advice on heli stats...

for some reason (virtural warfare maybe?) i think of helis as air units with ground properties.. i dont like the fact they "rebase" in that turn right away... i think their fast but they can only go so far as well....

so how do you guys give your heli stats?
air unit like the rest or air unit with own movement and not immobile?

The funny thing is that he really PMed me that those Chinese units belong to his most wanted units from his request list. But this are just two or three altogether :D

there can never be too many chinese units.

feel free to do MORE Bebro! ;) :D :goodjob:

The others are an archer and a crossbowman BTW. I'm pretty sure I'll make them, but I haven't anything ready for them, so it will take a while. Maybe I'll do also others first :D

Bebro.. either lots of people are STRANGLING the server to download your unit or my comp or explorer is broken.. ever since yesterday it takes a long time for the Save as box to appear...

infact I STILL cant download your heli!! :( :( :(

im still waiting....

Hm, dunno, just tried it, worked without any trouble. Was finished in ca. 20 seconds.

i got it now. :D

but if i click on the link the explorer takes a while for that box to show...

Ooops sorry, I have the PM popup off, so I did not read it.

The problem is that the Puma I made is completely un-armed, only meant to be used as transporter. So I would have to add weapons in the attack anim. But then it would mean that I have to rework all other anims too, otherwise it would look strange if he appears with and without weapons....mhm have to think about it.

Top Bottom