Units: American civil war cannons, 7th Aug 2004

aaglo

Furioso!
Here are two different cannons from the american civil war era:

- From the early years: 6-pounder smoothbore bronze gun.
6-pounder smoothbore

- Later era 3-inch ordnance rifle
3-inch ordnance rifle

here are the civilopedia pics for both guns

Attachments

• OrdSmb.gif
    OrdSmb.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 3,942
i cant believe you TYPED all this graphic (POV ray scare me.. along with intemidating to me)

Both very well done. Alittle odd that you say this was finished on the seventh of august, cuz from where I'm sitting it is still the Sixith.

Oh wait.. I get it.. This is from the future!

nameless53 said:
i cant believe you TYPED all this graphic (POV ray scare me.. along with intemidating to me)

POV RAY does have an graphical interface, don't know if aaglo used it though. Exelent units aag, your humans are much better than the early days. :) I'm actualy tempted to play the amaerican civil war mods now...

Smoking mirror said:
POV RAY does have an graphical interface, don't know if aaglo used it though. Exelent units aag, your humans are much better than the early days. :)

I think you are talking about Moray, right? I tried that, but I didn't feel as comfortable with it as I do with the text interface (yeah, call me crazy :crazyeye: )

They're getting better, yes. I've learned a few tricks :)

Great units. The thing I like about all of your artillery units is how the humans interact with the weapon and aren't just the guy pushing it around.

aaglo said:
They're getting better, yes. I've learned a few tricks :)

Hes got the Thigh values just right. I better keep my mouth shut or rtoe will end up in between in lhip and rhip. (Ouch!) :lol:

Great guns :) And very nice ideas in the anims, for example how the guy is lifting his hat :)

You're way too good Aaglo. I can't find the space to get these babies in any mod.
Fine work!

Top Bottom