Edding's World

Lord Parkin

aka emperor
This is just one of many, many maps I have made. It's called "Edding's World", and it's an extremely accurate civ3 map of David Edding's series, The Belgariad and The Mallorean. As those of you who've read the books know, the entire world never appears in a single map, so I had to go to painstaking efforts to get about ten different maps (including many close-ups of regions), and scale them correctly so that the entire map looks right. It took me several months to do, but I think you'll agree the finished map is breathtakingly realistic.

If you like this map and want to see the dozens more that I've made, please visit my forum, Parkin Creations.

:)

EDIT: Here's a screenshot. (There are more screenies in the posts below.) :)

Attachments

• Edding's World (Parkin Creations).zip
    34.3 KB · Views: 494
By the way, just realised that some of you may want to see a screenshot before downloading! If this is you, you can find a screenshot of the map by clicking on the 'Parkin Creations' link, then choosing 'Fantasy Maps' and 'Eddings World'. (You will need to register to be able to view the screenshot, but it's free, just like here). :)

Whoah! Been ages since I last visited this post! Okay, here's the screenshots that are LONG overdue. :)

Attachments

• BL_ew1.jpg
    BL_ew1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 325
  • BL_ew2a.JPG
    BL_ew2a.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 254
  • BL_ew3a.JPG
    BL_ew3a.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 243
  • BL_ew4a.JPG
    BL_ew4a.JPG