Turnchat 3100BC - Friday 8/13 0600PDT 0900EDT 1300GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
previous turnchat

The next turnchat is scheduled for Friday 8/13.
0600PDT
0900EDT
1300GMT
1500CET

If I'm unable to attend, and no CoC has been passed into law before this TC, the acting CoC is as follows:

Vice President
Domestic Leader
Military Leader
FA Leader
Trade Leader
Culture Leader
Science Leader

This is not a discussion thread. The only posts allowed here are instructions by government members or their legally designated representatives only!

previous turnchat

starting save, movement remaining

Ministry of War instructions

- Next warrior will garrison the capital.
- Any following warriors in this TC will explore to the north.
- We will continue to explore in the south, specifically I want to find Babylon.

Culture Ministry's orders
There shall be no culture construction this turn chat.

However, i'd like our nation to get as much tech and cities as possible.

edit: By the way, post number 800.
Yahooh! :band:

Fanatikku- Warrior (Current), Warrior, Warrior

New City- Warrior

Note: May be changed

The instructions haven't changed much from the previous TC.

The science department has posted a poll the previous turnchat on what to research after Bronzeworking. Please choose Iron Working as it is the winner of this poll: Science Poll: What to research after Bronze Working ? as the tech to research after BW.

If we get Iron Working during the turnchat by whatever way, choose the runner-up; Alphabet.

If we learn (besides BW) both Iron Working and Alphabet during the TC, please stop the chat. The people must then be consulted again for their next preferred tech.

These instructions may look exactly like the last ones, but the link is to a different poll. The slider setting instructions don’t need to be changed even if you account for a 1 gpt trade, the deficit just needs to be compensated for. Beautiful, eh?

Settlement
Check this poll at the beginning of the chat and settle at the location with the most votes. In case of a tie, I reserve the right to break it by informing you in the chat. If I am not there, DaveShack has my permission to break the tie by his own personal decision or a spot vote.

Slider settings
The luxury slider is to be kept at 0%, and the science slider is to be set to maximize research while maintaining at least 0 GPT.

Worker directions
At President DaveShack’s discretion.

EDIT: With a vast majority, it has been decided to settle on site C.

Uh...I forgot to do this in time, but the city naming instructions were the same as last time, except with one letter changed.....

Dammit, why are these things so close together and at such early times? Even if I do realize what day its on, I usually assume its in the later part, rather than the morning.

next turnchat
Turn 5 save
Turn 10 save
Turn 15 save

Chat summary:

Performed trade paying Babylong 1GPT for Bronze Working. Started research on Iron working as determined in science poll. Moved settler to site C from the settlement location runoff poll and founded our 2nd city. Warriors explored South followed by East, and Northeast. Met the Zulu, at which point Babylon and Zulu both had Pottery and Warrior Code, while Zulu had 35g and Babylon had 16g. We sold the Wheel for Pottery, Warrior Code, and a total of 51g by trading with Zulu first then Babylon, and cleaned both of them out.

Play then continued until the next settler was produced. DaveShack handed off to Chieftess at the beginning of turn 15, play continued until turn 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom