RPG: Recruitment Center

Black_Hole

Deity
Welcome to the Japanatica Militay Recruitment Center!
I am Lt. Black_Hole, incharge of this center.Here is the militaries headquarters, locaated in Fantikku.

Rumors are spreading about a future war with Babylon
Are you ready to help defend your country?
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Black_Hole opens up the recruitment center, hoping to turn our small military into a large one, that will rival the ones in Babylon and Rome!
He unloads a small amount of equipment into his center.
He has bows, spears, shields, and leather armor.

As he raises the Japanatica flag, bamboo bugles play the national anthem(Found here ;) )

(Except that we haven't officially made contact with the Romans, just their borders)

I salute you Lt. Black_hole! For despot and country!

blackheart said:
(Except that we haven't officially made contact with the Romans, just their borders)

I salute you Lt. Black_hole! For despot and country!
Thank-You blackheart, would u care to lend the country a hand?
And always expect the romans! Our historians believe they will have strong units called legions

Bad Cops said:
I'd like to join, what have you got for me?
A mug of beer, a sword, and shield.
Come stranger the army is always looking for more healthy recruits...

P.S. when a mod has time, plz move to rpg forum

Pave strolled past the Recruitment Center. He saw lot's of men joinng the Japanatican army as swordsmens and warriors. His (very patriotic) neibourgh insisted, that Pave would join the glorious army, at least for Japanatica. But some block in Pave's head prevented to be armed. He always saw wars as something, that should be illegal or something. That was the main reason why he joined the small group of Zenedoshou.

And secondly, he wouldn't really be that good as a swordsman. Swish, swash, and the enemy slices him to dogfood, before Pave could even see his killer. But there was one thing Pave was good. Horseriding. But as long he can't hold any weapons with him while riding on back of his horse, he was useless to the army.

Soon a young man comes with a recuitment flyer*.
- Join the Japanatican army! Great salarys! Join today!
- Not today, sorry. Some other time.

*Yes, I do know we dont know writing yet, sorry about that.

BCLG walks up to a lonely looking Pave, he could tell he was disturbed and was not signing up,
"Whats wrong young man?" Ask's BCLG
"Well i have a certain inability to hold a sword corretly" Replied Pave "But i can ride like the wind upon a horse"
"Well" replied BCLG "we could make use of you in the Order Of The Samurai, and if you are still willing to sign up to the recruitment centre, why not volenteer to be a scout?"
"okay" mutter's Pave, looking slightly happier that someone spoke to him
"Oh and by the way, dont forget to sign up in the tournament thread, your horseriding talents could be in great demand there" BCLG shouts at him as he is walking away.

OOC= remember to add your skill's in the character registry if you havnt all ready. :D

BH overhering the conversation, tell Pave "we offer free training in the areas you wish to apply", Black_Hole goes off to town to post posters and says "Ill be back in 2 hours"

For once in his lifetime, Myein had the opportunity to help dear Japanatica. The pamphlet in his hand recently written in the strange symbols made by the Zulu. Did potentate Tokugawa truly think that these markings were worth all that gold, and even the deep secrets of Silver Bronze? Still, he had to admit that it was useful, in a sense. Maybe Tokugawa and his chief advisor David Shack used this to recruit more able-bodied men for their army.

Babylon, Rome, Zululand, and Iriquois. To Myein, they did not seem much of a threat, but this man here, who had seemingly mastered the Zulu symbols enough to write the flyers, most likely suspected otherwise.

Finally, the road opened up to the recruitment center. Various weapons were laid out neatly. However, one intrigued him.

He fingured the blade of an iron-forged sword, one that Japanatica had rarely seen the likes of. It was amazingly sharp. Myein imagined that if he thrust it into the bronze armor the plating would give way like wood.

"Do you like it?" BH asked. (( OOC: I hope that I am not controlling you too much, but Immo says that I can hold short conversations with other players ))
"Is this really Iron?" Myein responded.
"Yes, but it isn't pure. Gods know what would happen if what iron the government had was spared as a mere display."
Myein was definitely amazed. "How many do they have?"
"Not much, I'm afraid. They have yet to secure a good source of Iron. But people are colonizing one soon near the Zojoji hills."
Soon, he had said. Myein wanted no more than to be able to fight for Japanatica, weilding one of these state-of-the art Iron swords.
"Well, I'm in," he shrugged.

BlackHeart walks into the recruitment center. He is wearing simple farmer clothes but what is impressive is the skin of tiger he is wearing as a cloak. His face is painted with streaks and dashes of yellow, indicating some sort of warrior status or symbol.

"I wish to join the Japanatican army. I have experience as a leader and as a soldier."

BlackHeart bows.

"I would prefer an axe, if you have any. Otherwise swordsman I shall be. I am reluctant to sit upon these horse-beasts for I fear what would happen if one should stumble and fall in battle."

I think I may have an axe in the back office, ahh here it is. Thank-You for your help blackheart

BlackHeart closely examines his new axe.
"I am afraid I cannot use this axe sir. It is too bulky to be of an use in massed combat. I could hurt friend as well as foe when I swing this axe. If you would allow me the use of a blacksmith I can instruct him to build the axes to my specifications."

BlackHeart is shown the way to the army's smithy.

"Hello sir. Please, if you won't mind, make me 2 axes. Both will have one crescent blade of iron on one end, a sharp pointed tip on the other end with the shaft ending in a sharp tip, too. I wish the handle to be wrapped in leather or a linen of some kind for extra grip and strength. The handle part of the shaft should not exceed 12 inches because I intend to wield the axes with one hand each. Again, if it is not too much to ask, could you engrave pictures of the magnificent godly beings, dragons, onto the axe. I believe if I have them they will guide me to victory."

BlackHeart bows to the blacksmith and leaves him to his work.

Picture of what the axe resembles

Im going off on a small 'scouting' exercise through babylon territory, this is the first test for our recruits. Who wishes to come with me ?

BlackHeart steps forward and raises his newly acquired battle axes.

"I will go! For the glory of Japanatica!"

Im going off on a small 'scouting' exercise through babylon territory, this is the first test for our recruits. Who wishes to come with me?

The thought struck Myein as his first chance. He did not expect his training to begin so soon, but BH thought otherwise.
"I shall go with you," Myein answered.

Top Bottom