New unit: Japanese lander 15/08/2004

BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• japnavy_wwii_att.gif
    japnavy_wwii_att.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 4,624
Very good!

Don't give him a bayonet if he has a light machine gun, it would look a bit strange. Perhaps have him strike with the but of the gun?

Do you plan to make also "my" japanese marine, or did you replace him by this one?

Bebro, thanks again for making this unit per one of my coattailers! ;)
I really appreciate it.
BTW, the Naval Lander came out great! Love the detail in the Attack anim with the empty shells being ejected! Pretty darn cool!!

Steph said:
Very good!

Don't give him a bayonet if he has a light machine gun, it would look a bit strange. Perhaps have him strike with the but of the gun?

Do you plan to make also "my" japanese marine, or did you replace him by this one?

Let's say for the moment I replaced him with this one. Maybe I add your's too, haven't decided yet. Depends also a bit what I have to do, so before I start making lots of versions for one guy I finish new units first.

I made him primarily because I liked the weapon (had the idea with the empty shells immediately when I saw the pic) ;)

Nah, I'll probably do the other Japanese and Chinese WWII guys first, since the SOP guys need them too. But I can do Brits and US guys after that ;)

*nods*

YES YES :)

CHINESE FIRST :D

others after! :p

Hm, I thought over it, maybe I better postpone that Chinese one :p :mischief:

I'll have to agree we do need a better US Marine to go with this unit. Which is also missing from SOE, SOP, and SOW. LOL. then can come the chinese units. LOL.

I can certanly use this unit as a Anti-Tank riflemen since the gun he has almost looks the same as the Anti-Tank gunners from RoNs.

Top Bottom