German Handball team wins against Spain

Detlef Richter

The Pikeman
I watched the quarter final Germany against Spain last night and i was totally impressed about this game. The two teams fighted like crazy with at last a better end for germany after 2 extentions and 7 meter throwing. It ends 32:30 and over the whole game, the publics made a great tendency.

Who have watched this too? Have this impressed you also like me?

I saw it (I was waiting for the next match France - Russia) :(

I thought the Spanishs would win it, they were at +2 at the middle of the second ET...
It was as if the both teams do not want to take the responsabilitie of the throws.

Very nice game.

Very nice game.

At the end of the normal game Germany had the advantage, but Spain managed to go to the extra time. In the first extra time both teams scored only one goal in 10 minutes! Strong defence and superb goalkeepers.

After the first period of the second extra time I thought it was done for Spain with 2 goals advantage, but the Germans played well and tied again.

The penalties was a lottery, with Spain missing all their penalties. Very sad for us :(

Don't worry, now it's a pat. At the last olympics, Germany lost against Spain 26:27 also at quarter finals. It looks that both teams ar nearly equal on her skills.

I watched it too it was truly a great match. Though that was pretty much because of it being so completely even, after all both teams only scored 3 goals each in the whole 20 minutes of the overtime, which isn't exactly great handball. ;)

Also watched the women's hockey team win on penalties as well shortly afterwards. :D

We miserably failed against Russia ! :cry:

Moreover the game between Russia and France was awful... they were only doing fauls during the whole game. Really sad.

Top Bottom