• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Term 2- Zarnia: Still Krazy...

Zarn

Le Républicain Catholique
Thanks for the re-election to the great province of Zarnia. [Lots of excitement and partying] Let's not get too excited, folks. Oh great, someone fainted. [Random people poke the fainted person with a stick]

Governor: Zarn
Deputy: RegentMan

Term 1

Zarnia

Capital: Fanatikku
Largest Settlement: Fanatikku
Population: 721,000
Settlements: 1 City, 3 towns
Citizens: 12 happy, 4 content, 4 unhappy
Total Income (minus science/ lux/ corruption) and Maintainence: -1
Total Science: 22
Total Luxury: 0
Total Culture: 599
Workers: 6 units
Resources (Provincial): Gems, Iron
Connected Resources (National): Horses, Wines, Silks, Gems
Unconnected Resources (Provincial): None

Fanatikku

Mayor: None
Population: 375,000
Citizens: 3 happy, 3 content, 2 unhappy
Reason of unhappy citizens: Crowded

Garrison: 2 Spears (regular and vet), 1 Vet Sword
Improvements: Barracks, Temple, Library
Wonders: Palace
Build Queue: Colosseum, Horseman

Food per Turn: 19
Turns until Growth: 9
Production: 15
Income and Maintainence: 3
Research: 15
Luxury: 0
Culture per Turn: 7 (100 Turns)
Culture Total: 300/1000

Furuyama

Mayor: Donovan Zoi
Population: 74,000
Citizens: 3 happy
Reason of unhappy citizens: N/A

Garrison: Vet Spear
Improvements: Barracks, Temple, Harbor
Wonders: None
Build Queue: Galley, Horseman
Food per Turn: 7
Turns until Growth: 6
Production: 4
Income and Maintainence: -2
Research: 1
Culture per Turn: 2 (25 Turns)
Culture Total: 50/100

Immo

Mayor: Immortal
Population: 60,000
Citizens: 3 happy
Reason of unhappy citizens: N/A

Improvements: Barracks, Temple
Build Queue: Worker, Horseman

Food per Turn: 10
Turns until Growth: 5
Production: 5
Income and Maintainence: 0
Research: 2
Culture per Turn: 2 (13 Turns)
Culture Total: 74/100

Zojoji

Mayor: Cyc
Population: 212,000
Citizens: 3 happy, 1 content, 2 unhappy
Reason of unhappy citizens: Crowded

Improvements: Temple, Barracks, Library, Aqueduct
Build Queue: Colosseum

Food per Turn: 14
Turns until Growth: 9
Production: 10 (-1)
Income and Maintainence: -2
Research: 4
Culture per Turn: 7 (118 Turns)
Culture Total: 175/1000

I have noticed a few micromanagement opportunities in your province. In one turn, a citizen in Shorin-Ryu can be switched from the cattle to the wines for additional income without slowing growth. In one turn, a citizen in Immo could be switched from a flood plain to a forest for additional production without slowing growth, but reducing income. In two turns, a citizen in Fanatikku can be switched from wheat to a bonus grassland for more production without slowing growth.

TimBentley said:
I have noticed a few micromanagement opportunities in your province. In one turn, a citizen in Shorin-Ryu can be switched from the cattle to the wines for additional income without slowing growth. In one turn, a citizen in Immo could be switched from a flood plain to a forest for additional production without slowing growth, but reducing income. In two turns, a citizen in Fanatikku can be switched from wheat to a bonus grassland for more production without slowing growth.

I shouldn't reduce income at all, but the others seem fine to me.

Edit: BTW, thanks for the input. I'm surprised only so many have so far. It's not like I bite or anything. :p

Well,... yer still Krazy. ;) :lol:

Congrats on your return to Office Zarn. Good luck with the Provincial border issue.

Governor Zarn. As Mayor of Zojoji, I request that we change the production of the Spearman in our great city to that of a Barracks. The cost will be the same, I believe and the benefits will be double. Not only will our future Spearmen be Vets, but when we complete the roading to the Iron mines, our Swordsmen will also emerge as Vets.

Zojoji feels this change is warranted.

I also request some archers to be built in the short term (within 5 turns at best) in the event that the Iroquois attack, which looks emminent.

Hi Governor Zarn, I'm back again. I'm still here to request a Barracks for Zojoji, but I'd also like to suggest a brief laborer change. If we move the laborer from the wheat to the forest, then we can complete the Barracks in 2 turns. Then we can move the Laborer back to the wheat to complete the workeras the city grows to a size 4. During this time, the 3 Workers will not only complete the road on the Iron Hill, but complete the road to our fair city, Zojoji. This will allow the diamond trade in our town square, and help to keep our citizens happy.

Keep in mind that there are Barbarians to our North. We will need a Barracks for fast healing and the production of a Vet Spearman or Swordsman. I've posted a pic of the City Screen below.

Unfortunately guys, I couldn't get to your posts in time for the chat, as work came only a few hours after college.

This city will also be connected to the iron in about 2 turns, and have a mined grassland tile a few turns later.

:wavey: Hi, Governor Zarn. Just checking in. It's been over 24 hours and I'd like to get your response to my request before the weekend. We have a T/C on Sunday. What say you to switching the Spearman in Zojoji to a Barracks?

The Department of Domestic Affairs hereby makes this request of Governor Zarn of the Province of Zarnia.

The DDA respects the current circumstances and the required changes to teh build queues therein. However, the DDA would also like to advise the Governor that we still have a few choice city sites which we need to nab quickly. Please consider making room in the build queues of the more quickly growing cities (i.e. Immo and possibly Odawara) for Settlers when the population becomes unmanagable. And sooner if at all possible.

Cyc said:
:wavey: Hi, Governor Zarn. Just checking in. It's been over 24 hours and I'd like to get your response to my request before the weekend. We have a T/C on Sunday. What say you to switching the Spearman in Zojoji to a Barracks?

You will see the change in queue. I just forget to tell you of my approval.

SDIII: I'll see what I can do.

May I also suggest Immo as the primary worker factory, too? We need workers...

We have 12 workers on queue along with 3 settlers...

Now we need more swordsmen...

Having 1 sword every 10 turns is horrendus (sp)!

A few more micromanaging possibilities.

In Immo, the laborer working the unroaded forest could be changed. Working the mined desert would increase the gpt by 1 without slowing growth. Working the roaded floodplain would increase the gpt by 2, but would reduce the spt by 1. Working the floodplain with wheat would allow growth in 1 turn, reduce the spt by 1, and increase the gpt by 1. However, the new laborer would probably be allocated to a forest, producing more shields.

In Odawara, the laborer working the plain could be switched to the floodplain. The lost shield was corrupted anyways.

In Shorin-Ryu, the laborer working the forest could be switched to the floodplain. Less shields would be produced, but the worker would still complete in one turn.

Corrino and Osgiliath have three possiblities for laborer allocation. They could work the floodplain or grassland for maximum growth, the forest for maximum production, or the hill for maximum income. Regardless, Osgiliath should work the forest by the river rather than the one currently being worked.

I would also suggest more barracks to produce better units, especially since units will not be needed immediately, since peace with the Iroquois seems imminent.

I would ask the Governor to keep producing settlers in order to claim all the sites listed in this poll.

I also endorce that we have a Pro-Active Defense Force of Swordsmen and Horsemen, but that the total amount of this force not exceed the number of towns we have. The reason for this is to limit Upkeep costs. 10-12 Attack units should make any civ think twice about disasterous expeditions against us...

Top Bottom