• Never! (28 turns to Finish)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other option. (Specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Donald III

Emperor
This poll is to determine whether we should use Cash to Rush the Temple in Windurst and if so, when.

Windurst at this time can only produce 1 Unwasted Shield per turn on its best tile.

Poll ends at the start of Turnchat.

Discussion Here.

I say let's monitor the Zulu city. If they grow to size 2 (show us a screen shot), then we cash rush it. They could conceivably disband a LARGE amount of units in the city to hurry a Temple along, but the odds of them doing that are slim to none. Let's be thrifty here, there's no need to spend the gold before the time is right.

Sooner the better. 20 gold here or there doesn't make difference and we may not risk zulu expands first. We can take them all silks with fast temple.
Voted NOW!

Preserve gold where we can, we will still flip the city when we buy it in 8 turns.
That extra 32 gold is worth us a converted warrior to swordsman, which is well worth 32 gold if that brings us a new city by force later on.

Cyc said:
I say let's monitor the Zulu city. If they grow to size 2 (show us a screen shot), then we cash rush it.
Then we are too late as the zulu city will always have more culture than us there and we'll be trailing them.
Get it NOW !!!
I prefer to spend it on culture than on an extort.

Don't forget that building a temple now, means that many more turns of culture, which means we would sooner get to the next 'level' as well.

I'd like to remind everyone that our treasury is currently negative and we need the gold for unit upgrades and embassies for future military alliances.

Waiting 8 turns won't be too much of a hassle. The Zulus would not have had enough time to have necessary pop to pop rush, or the cash to hurry it. The extra money that can be saved is much more useful.

Top Bottom