Guerillero Unit

sween32

The Worthless
Here's my first unit. I made it for my upcoming Guerilla Tactics mod.

The stats are Cost 4, Pre: Nationalism, Req: Saltpeter, 2/2/1 All terrain as road. It is meant to add Guerilla tactics to the game and use it's knowledge of the terrain to it's advantage (pillaging roads to resources, etc.). It's cheap, and it can defend itself if it has to (unlike Explorer).

Attachments

• guerillero.zip
    154 KB · Views: 723

Attachments

• guerillero.gif
    guerillero.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,657

Attachments

• guerillerodeath.gif
    guerillerodeath.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 3,558
Actually, the Guerilla (wth the rifle) is my next project after the Turtle Ship.

it was nothing really. just added a hat and a machette to a worker.

don't waste the typing on me, the good unit creaters should be praised. just making what i did of the turtle ship was a horrible experience. i need to stick to graphic design and get away from these tiny units.

yes but some people just swapped sticks for crossbows (not to insult anyone) and some people just changed a bit to pics of the web (agian im not trying to be rude) so you deserve no less praise than anyone else :)

I have it running round as a militia- a no-resource unit that comes with nationalism and directly upgrades to the rifleman (same technology; nationalism) as soon as your city has connection to the relavant resources- this way one doesnt have to include a new technology for the unit, and if you run out of ressources you wont have to build cavemen in the 21 century...

That's essentially what the Guerilla unit does in PTW. It acts as a no-resource Infantry...

Actually, doesn't the Rifleman have no resources as well? Or did you mod that??

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
That's essentially what the Guerilla unit does in PTW. It acts as a no-resource Infantry...

Actually, doesn't the Rifleman have no resources as well? Or did you mod that??

Well, mine needs Salpeter (I have also recently added Niquel- for shells, etc to make it more differentiated from the Musketman)

Top Bottom