Korean Turtle Ship Unit

sween32

The Worthless
I just made the default cause basically I don't have enough time to finish it. I'm in the middle of making a mod and this unit is distracting me and slowing it down tremendously.

The Turtle ship is good without a movement flic and attack flic, but it needs a death flic. If anybody wants to continue this project feel free to do so.

THE FLIC FILE IS NOW IN THE ZIP

Attachments

• turtle_ship.zip
    21 KB · Views: 429
preview...

Attachments

• turtleship.gif
    turtleship.gif
    210.7 KB · Views: 1,774
Looks exactly like the one from Age of Empires.

It is. I took screen shots from the game and edited them down.

o good idea! can you make a teutonic knight one.

i requested that jimmyh use his converter on the turtle ship. hopefully he'll do it. :D

Originally posted by sween32
I just made the default cause basically I don't have enough time to finish it. I'm in the middle of making a mod and this unit is distracting me and slowing it down tremendously.

The Turtle ship is good without a movement flic and attack flic, but it needs a death flic. If anybody wants to continue this project feel free to do so.

I'm not ready for the detailed unit stuff yet, and my pixel graphic skills are about 10 years rusty. Have fun.

Its only a pcx file.Is that enough?

I didn't even notice that. I'll fix it later when I'm at home.

hey sween nice unit and also i see that you said you took screenshots from the game, how exactly did you do that is there a program or what i've always wondered how people manage to do that thanxs

again good unit

lata

The flic file is now in the zip. Sorry about that.

hey sween nice unit and also i see that you said you took screenshots from the game, how exactly did you do that is there a program or what i've always wondered how people manage to do that thanxs

Start AoK and hit the Print Screen button while your playing and it will take a screen shot.

k i appreciate the reply but what print screen, i opened up AoE (the age of Kings) no XP (but i do have it) and i started a random map game or whatever its called and then i couldn't find a print screen, if you could just reply again really quick i would really appreciated it srry bout this thanxs for the help

lata

the Print Screen button on your keyboard. It's after the row of numbers and above the Insert/Delete section.

Top Bottom