List of City Names

mordhiem

Quantum Physicist
I, as the Domestic Advisor, hereby announce Anarchywrksbst as the first and only citizen who will hold the position 'Keeper of the City Names'. His task will be to collect all the suggestions for names, use his immense knowledge to judge which ones are worthy of use and produce the City List which we will use in this game.

Now, let the spouting of names begin!

How about Mordhemia?

I'd be keen to find out who the other civs are in the game before I start proposing city names. I know to avoid names that sound too Russian because they're in, but which other nations will have names that sound similar to ours? I'd like Jorvik if we're playing against the French, but obviously if the Vikings are in the game then it'd be dumb to name one of our cities afrter one of theirs.

Thank you Morheim sire, I take up this post with the aim of collecting a comprehesive list of names that will make are Empire a nice sounding place to live.

Firstly at the time I am writing this post the poll to decide the capital is drawn at 13 votes each. I will begin the list once this battle is decided. The second point is that both Regia Civitas and Elysium are obviuosly very popelar choices so I was thinking that are second city could be named after the runner-up. Post your views.

The order of the initial cities would be named after the following people.

Regia Civitas (Capital) BUILT
ThunderFalls ;) BUILT
Elysium NEXT
President - New Dellville
Vice-President - Marl Downs
Domestic Advisor - ?????
Military Advisor - Reneaux
Foreign Minister - Civvium
Science Advisor - ?????
Deputy Domestic Advisor - Grand Ronville
Deputy Military Advisor - Myarsatoria
Deputy Foreign Minister - Gabba Gabba
Deputy Science Advisor - ?????
Keeper of the City Names - Fort Anarchy
Governors (in order they register)

When this list is used up and no new officials have been appointed then citizens will be used in the order they registered for the game.

I ask all the officials listed above to post there suggestions for the city names that will be named after them. Hope this is agreeable with the general population??

I like the idea of naming our second city after the runner up from the capital poll. Then I'll probably name cities after officals.

If, at one time, we have more cities than citizens yearning to be honored, I propose to name some cities after the candidates for capital name in the first poll, for example Metropolis or the half-seriously proposed Crater Lake.

Thanks for the suggestions but what I was really looking for was your suggestion for the name of your city so i can make the list.

Kmad has the idea although I am not sure he is one of the officials listed?

I'd like a more military sounding name like Kev's Watch or Kev's Stand or Kev's Pike or something like that. Makes it sound like I did something heroic.

Of course, in the list of things here my namesake will be like the 15th city in our nation. LOL

Be a long time before it gets built, but when we get around to naming for ordinary citizens, I'd like Neuma (as mentioned elsewhere; and still looking for an answer to what connection that name has to me :confused: )

Originally posted by Leowind
I'd like Neuma (as mentioned elsewhere; and still looking for an answer to what connection that name has to me :confused: )

Well, there is a little known R&B band called Neuma and I think there is a company called Neuma Tech or something simmilar. I guess that these have nothing to do with it though.

Well, Keeper of the List, it seems governors ain't go no respect nowadays, eh? ;)

I'll contribute Starlifterville for now.

I submit Serutanland, if it gets that far...

I just want my crappy little city! I don't even have to control it

Originally posted by mordhiem

Well, there is a little known R&B band called Neuma and I think there is a company called Neuma Tech or something simmilar. I guess that these have nothing to do with it though.
:lol: you would be correct; neither of those things have anything to do with it. But keep trying :)

Originally posted by anarchywrksbest
"Neuma Tech" thats quite clever ;) Neumatic

You'll have to give us a clue Leowind......
You just gave yourself a clue ;)
It relates to my usename (sort of)

Top Bottom