New Unit; T26 Light tank

Smoking mirror

Ships Captain
"Vive la Libertad" Our russian brothers have loaned us a poverfull new weapon in the fight against fachist agression, the T26 light tank.

Here is a usefull new unit, a 1930s early light tank, nearly obsolete by the outbreak of the second world war the T26 and dozens of other national designs very similar to it were, nether the less, to see much action during the war. You could use it as a link between WWI style tanks and the WW2 main battle tanks (such as the Sherman, or Pnzer IV). In a world war II scenario, the early light tank would be the basic tank available to each nation at the outbreak of war.

You can download the unit here;Ttwentysix

To use the unit add a folder to your Civ III/art/units folder called T26 and add the contents of the zip file. Use the editor to add the unit to your scenario.

Here is a large size previewof the unit, some one could make a Pedia Icon out of it;

I have checked the link and it does work (always a problem, sometimes I post the unit and get the link wrong ansd there are dozens of posts saying "where's the unit?").

If there are any problems with the unit please post them here.

You have done a Great Job on this tank :goodjob:. I have Combustion as a preq for Building Kinboat's WWI units and upgrades to the Tank when Motorized Transportation comes (A7V upgrades to the Panzer when Motorization comes. )

Unit Upgrade Path
A7V -> Panzer -> Modern Armor (Looking for the Leopard 2 Tank ;) )

MKIV -> Tank -> Modern Armor

Renault Tank -> (Possibility of Smoking Mirror's T26 tank :D) -> Modern Armor

Top Bottom