• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

July 26th Coalition (all Guerilla units)

sween32

The Worthless
THE JULY 26th COALITION

If you decide to join me in a revolution, then I will help you the best that I can. There won't be anything to put in your tag unless you want to. Though, I still encourage you to. The more members, the easier things will be.

Current Members: (16 total)
Officers: sween32, dannyevilcat, pesoloco, Omnimower
Unit Creators: Wheel Gator, dog, Luis G., hunter, PhoebeII
Idea Personnel: ComradeDavo, Healz, Zig, Jandor, Ricku, VenomLord, guyincorner

G: Guerilla
AG: Anti-Guerilla

Priority list in order of immediate importance:
1. Gunboat G
2. Partisan G
3. US M-60 MBT Tank AG (Omnimower)
4. F-4 Phantom AG (dannyevilcat)
5. Mig 21 G
6. Vietnamese Mortar G (sween32)
7. Agent Orange bomber AG (pesoloco)
8. Modern Guerilla G
9. RPG Guerilla G

Completed Units in order of completion:
- Guerillero G - sween32
- Carden-Lloyd Tankette G - sween32
- NVA Infantry G - sween32
- Viet Cong G - sween32
- Desert Storm Paratrooper AG - dog
- Napalm Bomber AG - pesoloco
- Bell UH-1 "Huey" AG - Hunter
- South African Boer G - Wheel Gator
- Napalm Bomb (Missile) AG - pesoloco
- Technical (Rebel Truck) G - Hunter

Other Completed Units by non-members:
- Terrorist G - Dark Sheer
- Special Ops AG - MazterJo
- T-54/55 Tank G - Smoking Mirror

J26 SMILIES:
Multi-Use Smilies
- July 26th Movement star - sween32
- Fidel Castro - sween32
- Fidel Castro with Flag - sween32
- Che Guevara - sween32
- Yasser Arafat - sween32
- Ho Chi Minh - sween32
- NVA Smilie - sween32
- J26 Soldier with lightning - Jandor
Member Smilies
- Pesoloco - pesoloco
- OmniMower - pesoloco
- Dannyevilcat - pesoloco
- guyincorner - pesoloco
Feature Films
- Saving Private Jandor - pesoloco
- Omni leaves the Third Reich - pesoloco
- No Monkeys! - pesoloco

GRAPHICS/POSTERS:
- Our Mascot, Chicata Guevara! - sween32
- Guerillas Don't Die (The Cure parody) - sween32
- Oops... I lied again - sween32
- Omni Libre 1 - sween32
- Omni Libre 2 - sween32

This unit is specifically made more pillaging. Destroy the road to a resource and get out safely with it's All Terrain as Road ability. Although it does not use a gun, this unit still requires Saltpeter.

Suggested stats
Cost: 5
Pre: Nationalism
Req: Saltpeter
A/D/M: 3/3/1
All Terrain as Road

DOWNLOAD GUERILLERO

Attachments

• guerillero.gif
    guerillero.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,599
I made this as a Bolivian unique unit for my mod. But, it has been used for many other things, such as WWI and WWII scenarios a South American unit.

Suggested Stats
Cost: 8
Pre: Motorized Transportation
Req: Oil, Rubber
A/D/M: 12/8/3
Blitz

Very useful for war over seas, with it's lower cost and quicker movement then a Tank. I once took Israel, a much larger country on the other continent, with this unit because of those advantages.

DOWNLOAD CARDEN-LLOYD

No military unit has made more brave men lose their minds then Charlie.

Suggested Stats
Cost: 9
Pre: Replaceable Parts
Requires: Rubber
A/D/M: 8/9/1

DOWNLOAD NVA INFANTRY

Attachments

• charlieattacka.gif
    charlieattacka.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,563
The Viet Cong loved to use their wide-spread tunnels, giving them a huge advantage on speed and invisibility.

Suggested Stats
Cost: 10
Pre: Amphibious War
Requires: Rubber
A/D/M: 8/6/2
Amphibious

DOWNLOAD VIET CONG

Attachments

• vietcong.gif
    vietcong.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,530
nobody may want to respond, but atleast I can cut down on the links in my tag now :D

nobody eh? I'M THE ONLY MEMBER! I'M THE ONLY MEMBER!

Maybe I can make it like the Woman Haters Club from teh Little Rascals with a secret sign to get in, and a best friend named Spanky... wait... there is no best friend... cause I'M THE ONLY MEMBER!

See, I'm part of an exclusive club and you can't get in! HAHA!

Damn, I'm stupid...

Hey, we're all legends in our own mind. ;)

Think of it this way, you can be president, vice president, secretary, under-secretary, treasurer, record keeper, military advisor, chief of staff... need I go on?

:crazyeye:

HEY! TRESPASSER! ONLY PEOPLE NAMED SWEEN MAY ENTER! IS YOUR NAME SWEEN? I DON'T THINK SO, MR... KEMAL... if that is your real name *squints eyes*...

You must be brought forth infront of the Honorable Judge Sween, in the name of Comrade Sween, for sentencing!

Damn, I need sleep. Good night. :sleep:

Originally posted by sween32
HEY! TRESPASSER! ONLY PEOPLE NAMED SWEEN MAY ENTER! IS YOUR NAME SWEEN? I DON'T THINK SO, MR... KEMAL... if that is your real name *squints eyes*...

You must be brought forth infront of the Honorable Judge Sween, in the name of Comrade Sween, for sentencing!

Damn, I need sleep. Good night. :sleep:

:p :lol: :lol: :D

Sween

I am thinking of making some units relating to Middle Eastern and Guerilla style warfare. I have the basics down and can create a pretty good unit from scratch but I have not tried animation with Flicster.If I come up with some ok basic unit images would you or could you finish them?
It does not matter to me who takes credit for them just as long as we die hard civ fans have more variety.Like I said I'm a beginner to creation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sween you are one funny dude. Can I join up? I don't see how I'd be in the least bit helpful, other than searching for different kinds of pointy straw hats, etc. etc. but what the heck. I'll try.

Keep the dream alive!

Jokes aside I wouldn't mind helping with research, civolopedia entries, or stuff like that, my graphical skills are about on a par with the political skills of an irate frenchman tho. :)

I've been busy the last couple of weeks and i haven't been able to finish my guerrilla unit (not to say that i had to make the 3d model again). And i have some others planned (a guerrilla unit using a rocket launcher, for example).

So, if you don't mind about the slow progress of my projects, perhaps i could be in the club . . . ?

nonnob, how many do you have now? Your team is huge and relentles with their work! you Germans better watch out, though! I might send Che to your country next.. :) Watch this, I'm about to add 4 members :D

Zig, I could teach you how to use Flictser. It's not hard at all. And if not, I'd be glad to. Welcome to the Coalition!

danny, I don't think Raul Castro was really much help either :) Just joking. You've been a long supporter of me, and I'd be glad to add you to the team! You'll be the Raul to my Fidel! Welcome to the Coalition!

Kemal, that would be great! A civilopedia guy is very important! I still need civilopedias for the unit's I've made! Welcome to the Coalition!

ah! Luis G.! I was hoping you'd see this thread! I would love to have you on the team! Infact, your Zapatista Insurgent motivated me to copy the Third Riech Team and make a team for Guerillas. Welcome to the Coalition!

We have two choices, make the GT mod made by not just sween32 but by the July 26th Coalition and load it up with tons of Guerilla stuff and get the civilopedias and pediaicons done (we have tons of time to do this, because the final version won't begin work until PTW comes out). Or, we can fart around, make some units, and get the stuff done for them as they come in. I have tons of other stuff to do, so it won't be hard to slack off.

Thanks, nonnob! I'm glad to see you supoort us! Maybe we can make an embassy and share knowledge.

Members: In the beginning I said that you don't have to have a link in your tag, and I stick by that, but I still encourage you to because we're still small and the more members we get the easier things will be. If you don't want to, then you don't have to.

BTW, I found these two webpages that you might find interesting:
America's Castro Assasination Plots
Che's farewell letter to Fidel

BTW, there's even now a NEWER member: JANDOR!

I deleted this entire post because it made me look stupid. ill just stick with what was originally said:

HI IM THE NEW MEMBER!!!!

And youll never know what was REALLY SAID!!!! MUWHAHAHAHA

whats that....ive done it agian...ive made myself and everyone around me look stupid....dam

Here's an image given to me by Zig. It looks great for a Partisan unit. It just needs a gun and somebody to make it. Anybody?

Attachments

• general.jpg
    general.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 1,193
Top Bottom