Term 1 Election - Trade Leader

Please place your vote for the Trade Leader position.

• BCLG100

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Toasty

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because we know you'll win? ;)

Darn, I was really hoping to win this one.

I think that most of the citizens have already voted, but I suppose it's not too late to drop my two cents in.

Prudent trade is beyond vital for the early game. Especially on these higher difficulties, when computers gain techs in the blink of an eye--if the trade leader is not completely on top of his duties, active, and working for the extreme importance of the trade department.

I've worked at the UPSV, UFSV, as mayor of Memphis (which, but the end of my mayorship, was the largest city in Phoenatica), and as the Governor of Kashmir.

I consider my accomplishments, in my short two months here, to be numerous, if not wholly good *cough* Delphi *cough*. But I have had my jam-packed experience here. And I would hope to be able to apply it to the position of Trade Leader.

Trade Leader is extremely important at this point and all I can ask you to do is vote for whom you are sure will do the best job. I will never hold it against someone if they think my opponent is right for the job.

Thanks for your time.

hmmm looks like a hot contest, toasty just trialing with little time left........... (note: i voted for the non commie bastard) but you did give some good points....

uhm what toasty said apart from i have been governer of mohawkia 2 terms mayour of abydos sales rep for the rpg and smuggler sub game manager and am now item keeper

Toasty

Just out of curiosity, would anyone like to say why they are voting for BCLG or me?

I voted for you Toasty,my fellow NESer

I voted for toasty because i voted for BCGL elsewhere. So how does it work if someone is elected for 2 different positions? is it allowed?

Normally, incumbents in elections may only run for one position. but since no one has held office before, everyone may run for two positions. In the event someone wins two offices, that person must chose one, and give the other one to the runner up.

Top Bottom