• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

INFORMAL- Do you want to build the Great Library?

Do you want to build the GL?

• YES

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • ABSTAIN

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although I know this is not an entirely binding poll, I do feel that the question is slightly manipulative. My reason being that I myself would not be averse to building the GLib at some point with perhaps our second or third Great Leader if it were still available at that point. The question of the day is not a straight "GLib or no GLib" but one of whether we should be beelining for said wonder, and my opinion on that question is an unqualified "no".

I agree with Eklektikos. Bad poll writing here. Maybe AJ can show you the proper way to write a poll with a light saber. The question really is bad. The Great Library is a good Wonder to build if you can manage it. I like the GL. But I think going after the Great Leaders to rush Wonders is the only way you'll see it. So even tho I want to build the GL, I vote no in this poorly worded poll.

I don't see how this poll is manipulative. Then against, I'm a pathetic pollster myself. :D

But you're a darn good president CT!

I agree with our Military Minister and Cyc. I voted no in this poll but wouldn't mind using a second or third great leader to build the Great Library should the oppotunity present itself.

I think we need to look at our situation when (or just before) we get a chance to build a the G.L. I think it is currently too early to decide. so i voted abstain.

Yes, I would like the GL, but not necessarily at the expense of some other wonder. If we go the military vs Wonder route, I would love to see a Great Leader rush the library for us.

I always like to build the Great Library. But it isn't necessarily a priority.

Top Bottom