• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Quick-look resources

ejday

King
This graphics tweak modifies the resources artwork - luxury, strategic and bonus - so you can plan the most efficient city placement without having to reference the standard rules.

This is version 1.0 and should work with all versions of CivIII. Download it into your art folder (and don't forget to back up the original! I'd suggest just renaming it...). Mac users should find your "art" folder in your main CivIII folder, WinTel folk should find it (I'm pretty sure) at:
C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilzation III\Art\

NOTE: The food-shields-gold values are based on the default rules, so if you're using a modified .bic file, your values may be different (and therefore inaccurate for your current game).

Attachments

• quick-look resources.zip
    57.6 KB · Views: 270
Okay, here's what the resources look like with effects badges in place:

Attachments

• resources.gif
    resources.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,593
Good idea. This does make gameplay easier as you dont have to go back and forth between the civilopedia to see what each resource does.

Only problem is many people are using modified resource files. I will use yours as a template to do the same changes to my own.

Thanks

GIDustin

Nice looking resources.

Thank you; that last email worked. I did have to save it as a pcx file when I d/l ed it the second time.

bah! i bring htis back because this si the best i have seen. we all know what each resources IS but nto its tile bonus.! thsi helsp alot!

I was using a different resource mod, but this has the attributes on it too. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom