New unit: Kiev Class Carrier

Dragon King

The Dragon Clan
Whoo hoo, got this finished. Well here is the gif of the unit. Sorry i forgot to get an animated gif of the unit, so i just pinched the one from my preview thread. Well this is what it looks like:

Attachments

• kiev class carrier.gif
    kiev class carrier.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 3,095
And here is the zip file. I havent got a pediaicon done yet, but i will do those and hopefully post them tommorow. I have included the civilopedia text. Enjoy....

DONT FORGET, THERE ARE PEADIAICONS TO DOWNLOAD, POSTED LOWER DOWN THIS PAGE!!!!

Attachments

• kiev class carrier.zip
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,781
WOOT WOOT!!! :)

Thanks bro,... I just finished a game using the Russians for the
first time - I'm in love :D

Great ship man!

Comrade!

"You bring great glory to mother Russia!"

I will be adding this vessel soon!!!

Great unit Dragon King :goodjob:. I think I can use this as an oil fired Carrier and have the Civ III Carrier become a Nuclear Powerd Carrier.

WOW- it fits SUPERBLY next to the British Jumpcarrier : WAY TO GO MAN (5 Stars)

This will be an Upgrade to the WWII carrier I have in my mod, exclusive to the Soviet Block (these Jumpcarriers will offer a low resource option for carrier construction)

Would be great to see the Kuznetsow some day at full-deck-carrier-size :)

Although I will not post any of my work at CFC anymore, I will still browse this site to "COMPLIMENT" the GREAT WORK that a unit creator does. :)
Awsome unit Dragon King.... Russia needed a special carrier.

Guten Tag!

Thank you everyone for your compliments. I'm afraid i havent got the pedicaicons done yet, but they will be up tommorow. I actually spent this morning on my next project, the assualt ship, but i havent got the defualt done yet so i havent got a preview of it yet. Once that is done i will start work on the Kutnetsov. It wont take long, becuase it was actually built on a Kiev hull, so i will edit my Kiev carrier. Bassically changing the island and extending the flight deck with a ski jump at the front of the ship.

Very nice work !!

For a flavor unit or a russian UU, this is perfect !!

Thanks !

Well here are the pediaicons...does anyone know how to add more than one file to a post? I tried to add this to my post at the top with the main zip file, but it just ended up being removed, reseting the indicatior showing how many ppl downloaded it.

Anyway, nevermind.....here are the civ icons...

Whoops, nevermind that,

here are the icons:

Attachments

• kiev peadiacions.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,368
Not on me, but if you want i can get some although it will have to wait until tommorow...reason: I can only get on internet at university computers...im in library now so i have to go back home to get a pic...so it will have to wait till tommorow.

Top Bottom